Server time: 2017-08-22, 05:38

Sign in to follow this  
Ruskie

Whitelist WTF

Ruskie    0

i applied for the white list and was 7th in line, then an hour later i was 13th, then 34th. i know donators get pushed up but at this rate ill never get in, i want to play so bad.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I wouldn't be complaining, some people were pushed to 600th to 700th mark at one point.

Be thankful that you're only ~34th in line, and not into the hundreds..

i applied for the white list and was 7th in line, then an hour later i was 13th, then 34th. i know donators get pushed up but at this rate ill never get in, i want to play so bad.

Donators are pushed up in queue, so more people donate. So either be patient or donate.

Remember donating doesn't guarantee being whitelisted!

Slute    1

We all had to go through it at the time. Patience is key my friend.

Rolle    2456

There aren't that many donors applying. You're pushed down by people who wrote more than you.

Zecardius    0

I think its only fair for donators and and people who put a lot of effort into their writing to get ahead but I can see where your frustration comes from

OpGamer    0

It happens for me it went up and down for 3 days even though i'm a donator but suddenly all the applications got reviewed!

Patience is a virtue, man.

If your application was decent, you'll be accepted no worries and you'll be in-game before you know it.

Slute    1

It happens for me it went up and down for 3 days even though i'm a donator but suddenly all the applications got reviewed!

Well like Rolle said, you have more words you get reviewed first. In your case, people who have donated and have more words on their app, get reviewed first. Be patient!

Danga    0

I got accepted as soon as I wrote my application. Waited like 2 minutes. #SWAG

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

God how bout you try waiting 3 months. Then getting pushed from 300 to 350. We have all been through it at sometime.

Slute    1

God how bout you try waiting 3 months. Then getting pushed from 300 to 350. We have all been through it at sometime.

You waited 3 months? Gah, I would be killing myself over playing. Mine only took a week!

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

You waited 3 months? Gah, I would be killing myself over playing. Mine only took a week!

Torturous it was my friend.