Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:57

Whitelist WTF

Guest whitepointer

I wouldn't be complaining, some people were pushed to 600th to 700th mark at one point.

Be thankful that you're only ~34th in line, and not into the hundreds..

i applied for the white list and was 7th in line, then an hour later i was 13th, then 34th. i know donators get pushed up but at this rate ill never get in, i want to play so bad.

Donators are pushed up in queue, so more people donate. So either be patient or donate.

Remember donating doesn't guarantee being whitelisted!

• El Presidente

There aren't that many donors applying. You're pushed down by people who wrote more than you.

• Emerald

It happens for me it went up and down for 3 days even though i'm a donator but suddenly all the applications got reviewed!

Well like Rolle said, you have more words you get reviewed first. In your case, people who have donated and have more words on their app, get reviewed first. Be patient!

• Emerald

God how bout you try waiting 3 months. Then getting pushed from 300 to 350. We have all been through it at sometime.

You waited 3 months? Gah, I would be killing myself over playing. Mine only took a week!

Guest The Nightmare

God how bout you try waiting 3 months. Then getting pushed from 300 to 350. We have all been through it at sometime.

You waited 3 months? Gah, I would be killing myself over playing. Mine only took a week!

Torturous it was my friend.

• Legend

We have enough of this kind of threads.