Server time: 2019-02-18, 21:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

Pandi / NOT Leaving

I know exactly how this is going to go. You are all saying DayzRP is dead just as you said when standalone wasn't released early in its stages (still is, but a better product than it would have been a year ago, obviously), but then something magnificent will happen, the DayZ gods will bless Rolle and all the staff a server on the standalone and everyone that is bashing the mod in its state right now will all come crawling back just as you did with the standalone when it was released. Just my 2 cents, not that it matters since we are all entitled to our opinion. Just venting because Rolle is doing his best to keep the community afloat and saying #fuckepoch is not making his job any easier.

Our Admin,

Who art in the panel,

Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy server come.

Thy Will be done, on Chernaurus as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily news.

And forgive us our banditry,

as we forgive those who rob against us.

And lead us not into Kos'ing,

but deliver us from reports. Amen.

I hate having to agree with a leaving thread, but sadly I have to.

The Epoch server is cool and all but I am not liking the direction the server is going. I renewed my faith in RP by joining a new clan, and it has helped a lot. Adding a epoch server though just doesn't feel like DayZRP anymore.

Anyway, good luck in the future. Hope you come back!

The Epoch server is cool and all but I am not liking the direction the server is going. I renewed my faith in RP by joining a new clan, and it has helped a lot. Adding a epoch server though just doesn't feel like DayZRP anymore.

It ISN't RP, Rolle is doing his best to keep the community we all love afloat, call it what you want, but he is doing a damn good job considering the recent events.

It ISN't RP, Rolle is doing his best to keep the community we all love afloat, call it what you want, but he is doing a damn good job considering the recent events.

He is doing an amazing job! Call it what you want, but Rolle does whatever it takes to keep the community alive. As long as there is still a Regular, Vanilla DayZ server, I do not mind the Epoch one.

Guest Pandi

Hey guys, I'm back and I decided to think about my rash decision I made last night. I will not be leaving the forums and but I will be taking a very long break in-game.

The SDS guys, Bill and Alfie really made me re-think what I was doing, I shall wait for Rolle to fix everything and soon everything will be back to normal.

Thanks for the support everyone.

If staff think it is necessary to close this thread, that is fine by me. :)

Pandi you can't leave anyway! If you done I will be the worst player in SDS :P But good to hear you not going anywhere dude!

Things will change and become brighter at the end of the long tunnel. :P #TP?

Guest Pandi

Pandi you can't leave anyway! If you done I will be the worst player in SDS :P But good to hear you not going anywhere dude!

Things will change and become brighter at the end of the long tunnel. :P #TP?

Hahaha, Cheers for the support man!

I really hope so! :)

They always come back :3

Great to see you back! How about some TWS-SDS Rp later on eh? :P

Guest Pandi

They always come back :3

Great to see you back! How about some TWS-SDS Rp later on eh? :P

They do, couldn't stay away from the forums. So addictive!

Thank you, yes we shall do that :D

*Comes in for the first time*

*Sees title*

Wait... You made a thread to tell us you are NOT leaving?

Pssst He edited the title after he sobered up ;)

Guest Pandi

*Sees title*

Its a little confusing :D

Bassicaly last night I was deciding to leave and I made this thread, I then thought about it over night and decided to stay on the forums.

So I then decided to put 'NOT' in the title. :)

Welcome back :P

Thanks man! Couldn't stay away!

*Sees title*

You'd think that a man who knows everything would recognize a fellow man that knows everything. I was just messing around. I read every response in here before he changed the title. :P

Guest Pandi

*Sees title*

6ep36t.gif

I think this is more a discussion then me leaving now anyway, seems like it went slightly off-topic towards Epoch on DayZRP now.

*Sees title*

You'd think that a man who knows everything would recognize a fellow man that knows everything. I was just messing around. I read every response in here before he changed the title. :P

Aye, fine. Forget the sarcasm of me implying he did it after some drinks...

I will just carry on then...

ConSoZP.gif

<3