Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:14
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

Pandi / NOT Leaving

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

NEW:

Hey guys, I'm back and I decided to think about my rash decision I made last night. I will not be leaving the forums but I will be taking a very long break in-game.

The SDS guys, Bill and Alfie really made me re-think what I was doing, I shall wait for Rolle to fix everything and soon everything will be back to normal.

Thanks for the support everyone.

If staff think it is necessary to close this thread, that is fine by me.

So I decided I'm going to either leave permanently or go on a break.

For the reasons being, DayZRP has really disappointed me now. I never thought Epoch would be involved with this. I generally think that this was a big mistake on Rolle's end.

I will definitely come back if I hear that DayZRP Chernarus is back and there is a decent amount of players playing but for now their is around 5 players online at max.

I will be staying on DayZRP TS to stay in contact with all the SDS guys and I will be on the forums once in a while, I hope to see everyone soon!

Take care!

merry-christmas.png

IYH1fMG.jpg

-Pandi

Thumper    0

Its the holidays, Standalone release. ...but Epoch destroyed RP. Its just something else to do until people can play again.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I am not happy with the epoch either.

o7

Cya later Pandi!

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

#FuckEpoch

Franz    0

#FuckEpoch

I am not really happy with it either, hopefully normal RP will be back soon.

Goodbye until then Pandi ;)

dave_owns    0

I haven't played in a while, and am also thinking about quitting. Every time I go to play, theres a few people on. S2 is completely empty, and server one had 20 people in it ONE time. I don't know rolle, figure something out for the sake of DayZRP.

Rolle    2939

The DayZRP server is still up, if you hated the Epoch so much you would've been on it playing :) Epoch is a working (for once) alternative and I understand it may not suit you, but you can never satisfy everyone. Epoch works, has no desync, it's DayZ and you can RP in it - that's what is most important.

Hope to see you again Pandi, if not in DayZRP Mod then in Standalone :)

I haven't played in a while, and am also thinking about quitting. Every time I go to play, theres a few people on. S2 is completely empty, and server one had 20 people in it ONE time. I don't know rolle, figure something out for the sake of DayZRP.

That's what I figured out - Epoch. Standalone is out, everyone knew this was going to happen, people will leave.

Havnt played for a while, cause Im waiting for my new pc. I hope that epoch didnt kill rp, cause Ive been here almost since the beginning and I really love this mod.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

The DayZRP server is still up, if you hated the Epoch so much you would've been on it playing :) Epoch is a working (for once) alternative and I understand it may not suit you, but you can never satisfy everyone. Epoch works, has no desync, it's DayZ and you can RP in it - that's what is most important.

Hope to see you again Pandi, if not in DayZRP Mod then in Standalone :)

That's what I figured out - Epoch. Standalone is out, everyone knew this was going to happen, people will leave.

Indeed the server is still up, but no one plays on it. I completely understand why you did it but it just seems like such a mistake, yourself and the dev team could have came up with something better and I know it. You've come this far and for it just to turn in to Epoch and I played a little bit of it earlier and I felt the role playing was just a feature for the server.

Anyway I'm out guys!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Rolle is offering an alternative while the developers attempt to fix the DayZRP servers

Glenn O    3

This is just temperary as more then me say here. Just take a small break and we can rob people again ;)