Server time: 2017-10-17, 02:11
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Moose

The new AK weapons pack

Moose    7

Hello everyone! At the moment I am unable to get on DayZRP and was wondering what everyone thinks about the new AK variants.

GingerHippo    4

I've had no chance to actually see any of them as the server's have been dead and I've had no effort to go on and search for any of the guns. I think they will look cool and make a change but for now, we'll have to wait.

If I do go on and find some, I'll update you on how they are different to others.

Kravock    1

The guns aren't in the loot tables yet, I'll get them in soon once we have this desync fixed.

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

The guns aren't in the loot tables yet, I'll get them in soon once we have this desync fixed.

Kravok.. If I scan that barcode does it take me to a mystical link with flying unicorns?

Kravock    1

Kravok.. If I scan that barcode does it take me to a mystical link with flying unicorns?

Yes, you should try it ;)

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

Yes, you should try it ;)

Ahh its your YouTube.. *Disappointing Sigh*

Sign in to follow this