Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Watchdog

Needing help and feed back please

Watchdog    2

Hello everyone , I am trying to get into Dayz Rp , This is what I have for the new Life rule , so please read it and give me a little feed back on it, Thank you

The New life rule is in place so that when your charicter die in the game you can not simply respawn near your death head back gather your gear and then attack the person or group that has killed you . On the death of your Charicter you lose all infromation on his death , both eho and how is nolonger a memory to the new charicter that you will be playing now but you do retain the information about your Clan and friends you have meet and made on the way. If you do happen to respawn near the location of where you died and know that the person or group that killed you are still there you need to leave in the best way to avoid them and your body. So with this alll being said , your new Caricter will know nothing of any events that lead up to your death .

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Some tips I would have to give you is to read through it again, and fix up any grammar mistakes you have made. Another tip would be to add an example which is in greater detail - to show the people who are reading this that you know how it is used and your understanding on it is fairly solid.

It's fairly hard to read, for me at least; but with abit of extra work it would be much better :)

Oh and good luck

Bush    23

The content itself seems to be fine, but I would recommend trying to improve your grammar and spelling a little, since the content doesn't matter if whomever reads your application can't understand in to do poor grammar.

I would also recommend trying to explain how the NLR works in relation (together) with the KOS rules.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Improve the grammar. Try and type up a bit more than that, I put a lot of time in to my application. I was going through my application and checking the grammar, checking if I spelt a word incorrectly its all important!

Quote from Bushseaman 'I would also recommend trying to explain how the NLR works in relation (together) with the KOS rules.' Make sure you do this otherwise I'm pretty sure you'll be rejected, as I was because I missed that out.

Watchdog    2

ok here we go , let me know what you think of both of them

What is NLR and how does it work on DayZRP?:

The New life rule is in place so that when your character die in the game you can not simply respawn near your death head back gather your gear and then attack the person or group that has killed you . On the death of your Character you lose all information on his death , both who and how is no longer a memory to the new character that you will be playing now but you do retain the information about your Clan and friends you have meet and made on the way. If you do happen to respawn near the location of where you died and know that the person or group that killed you are still there you need to leave in the best way to avoid them and your body. So with this all being said , your new Character will know nothing of any events that lead up to your death .

For example if John was killed by Mark , John can not run back gather his gear and then seek out Mark to kill him in revenge, Because John's new Character would not know nothing of Mark or the way or place of how he died.

What is KoS and how does KoS rule work on DayZRP?:

The No Kill on Sight Rule is in my mind one of the best rules ever came up this , it take way the normal kill just for fun and gear away and replaces it with interaction among players. The way the KOS rule work is you must make contact with another play to take any action against them weather it be friendly of hostel. Make sure the player you are speaking or typing to Acknowledges you or the post , take a action here and them not knowing could get you in trouble with the KOS rule. Now once you and the other player or players have made contact and know of each other to make a hostel action against them you must be explicit on what you want them to do and what you are going to do to them. Like if you was taking them hostage or robbing them you must tell them in detail what is going on . Do not kill if they are going alone with what you , killing them for no reason other then a grudge, previous hostilities , Etc. The rule also states that you can take your revenge of a hostel action against you only after 2 hours have passed and as long as it don't interfere with any other rules set into place such as the New Life Rule.

Examples: you are a member of a clan and you are off on your own but on Skype or Teamspeak with the other members of your clan . You get held up, robbed and killed. Relaying the info of who and where this happened at to you clan so they will come and kill them in vengeance will get you and your hold group banded for Metagaming .

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Sounds good once again i would look the grammar over again. If english isnt your native language though then im sure staff and the rest of us wouldnt have an issue. :)