Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
supernob

Whitelist Goofups

supernob    0

Hello, I am starting this thread to ask if you have ever accidently messed up something on your whitelist application. I just submitted ine, and apparently, it removed my character's full RP name (the nickname and surname). Anyone else mess up ever?

supernob    0

nope, i just messed up the name, because i misput the PID, so it deleted my RP names except for Billy. which was the first name

Well, typos and mistake happens... You will have a other chance if you get denied, don't worry.

supernob    0

Yeah, but with all the ImmortalHD fans, its likely going to be rejected and the queue will fill up again! So i am sweating bullets in a way, because i have been looking for a good RP community for so long!

dave_owns    0

Immortal hasn't really brought a lot of fans, it seems. He does the series, yes. But, I don't think it will EVER be the same, when PsiSyndicate came. I myself came from his videos. :D

Yeah, but with all the ImmortalHD fans, its likely going to be rejected and the queue will fill up again! So i am sweating bullets in a way, because i have been looking for a good RP community for so long!

Don't worry, if the rest of your application is well written, there won't be a problem.

And since we closed the whitelist for a long while, we need new players.

supernob    0

ahh, okay. Well, most of immortal's community is trolls anyways

by the way,what is the warning level under my name? is it for when i do something stupid?

Robbin    0

But, I don't think it will EVER be the same, when PsiSyndicate came.

Thank GOD for that. Worst period of time for DayZRP in my opinion.

OT:

Don't worry, there will be a second chance. Plus, there is a slight chance Rolle is drunk when accepting applications and you'll slip through. You never know!

ahh, okay. Well, most of immortal's community is trolls anyways

by the way,what is the warning level under my name? is it for when i do something stupid?

Yes. For if you go against the server rules. But let's hope that never happens ;)

Sir Doctor    3

When playing as Ruru. I've come across a few ImmortalHD fans who only broke character once to type //you the same Ruru from immortals video? Generally they have very decent roleplay. :)

supernob    0

kk, because if you go to immortal's earliest videos, him and his community are trolls, and i am proud to be one of them in a way, since i was there before he reached 100,000

Slute    1

I didnt mess up my whitelist. It was perfect <3

Haha no, my background story was horrible. I dont even know how I was accepted. Luckily im much better now!

Havn't you read the rules?

*Handing out warning points*

:trolldance:

Valkerion    0

Didnt even realise ImmortalHD played here haha today i learned.

And in my whitelist i wrote it all prior to applying (during my breaks at work and stuff) so i could just copy and paste it in when the whitelist opened

And i only copied half of my KOS rule explanation i believe so got rejected the first time.

Pasted it all in the second time got accepted 5 minutes after submitting it :troll:

In my application back story my character crashed a boat in the Green Sea after a long voyage from the Mediterranean... except the real life equivalent of the Green Sea is pretty inaccessible by boat, or he would have at least encountered civilization.

An unoriginal and absurd backstory imo :D

Wolf.    0

I think I did pretty well, I could have done better on my character background though.

Lue    25

My application wasn't written in color crayon on toilet paper or cardboard and I really feel that I should have.

finjesse    0

I got my first application denied because i messed up my Initiation rule and then i had to rewrite my background story cause i wasnt smart enough to save it.....