Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:25

DayZRP Epoch?

• Sapphire

i noticed that too. Hopefully it all turns out good! :)

• El Presidente

Feel free to join, we're RPing and testing the server performance at the same time ;) Side chat only for IC radio transmissions.

Guest ArcticStarling

Feel free to join, we're RPing and testing the server performance at the same time ;) Side chat only for IC radio transmissions.

Will it be up tomorrow night ?

• El Presidente

Will it be up tomorrow night ?

Yes

• Sapphire

If i see it online i'll be sure to join :)

how does one download DayZRP epoch, something different completely, orrrr????

DayZ Commander, is how I did it before.

soo its just normal epoch and DayZRP listed as additional expansions im guessing

how does one download DayZRP epoch, something different completely, orrrr????

DayZ Commander, is how I did it before.

soo its just normal epoch and DayZRP listed as additional expansions im guessing

Yep. The latest DayZ Epoch patch listed on commander just download it.

• El Presidente

For now it's just normal Epoch.

If everything goes well, in the future we might include DayZRP assets like weapons and skins side-by-side normal Epoch so you can use them ingame.

If everything goes well, in the future we might include DayZRP assets like weapons and skins side-by-side normal Epoch so you can use them ingame.

Can we expect this to be permanently up Rolle?, if so you get extra friendship tokens this week sir

• El Presidente

Can we expect this to be permanently up Rolle?, if so you get extra friendship tokens this week sir

I can't tell, depends on player numbers on S1. Now with standalone out a lot of people will stop playing DayZ Mod, as expected. That's why we gotta expand, try different things and offer something new to the players until we can host our own SA server.