Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CasualKarma

About the Whitelist Application Queue

Question

CasualKarma    0

I applied today for the whitelist, but it appears this on the bottom of the page: "Your current estimated place in queue: X/Y"

I'm confused, since every now and then my position keeps changing to what I think it's the end of the queue(example: 10/30, after some time it's 15/35, like my app is being moved back). I don't know if that's a good thing or not, so can anybody tell me if 29/30 is close to get the app reviewed or is it 1/30?

4 answers to this question

Burgz    6

bad thing, the lower you are, the closer your time is to be looked at. People donating and people with better applications are being moved ahead.

Please use the search function next time

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

People who donate get there application looked at quicker so they get bumped up in the queue, the more you donate the quicker it gets looked at, but donating does not mean you will get defiantly get white listed, just be patient and it will get reviewed

Burgz    6

People who donate get there application looked at quicker so they get bumped up in the queue, the more you donate the quicker it gets looked at, but donating does not mean you will get defiantly get white listed, just be patient and it will get reviewed

beat you

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

beat you

:(