Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:08

DayZRP 1.3.1 Bug Reports

Roland

• El Presidente

Please report any bugs or problems you've encountered in DayZRP 1.3.1

Known bugs:

- New spawn random skin does not appear until relog

- Sound pack and jumping missing (added to new downloads and DayZRP Launcher)

I have noticed that when I eat food, it shows the ^, though it does not seem to be regenerating/replenishing blood. I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but i thought i should post it just in case. (It was happening with the last patch as well).

People getting repeatedly kicked for "goosuksf.pbo"

EDIT: EVERYONE getting kicked for signature errors, mainlt goosuksf and a sor_ one.

I have been kicked 3 times in 5 minutes.

• Sapphire

First time I spawned, first thing noticed was low FPS and spawned on the coast for the first time in a long time. Also the wierd commander thing on the bottom left:

0uwo9fZ.jpg

Second time spawned, at balota (On the coast again). No radio and little loot spawning. I ran to Cherno to find no loot and no zombies:

http://imgur.com/a/l7bG4

• Legend

Still desync.

Problems to switch weapons.

• Emerald

I can't valutrun anymore, when I run and try to vault my charachter stops and do the normal vault animation.

Some buildings are missing texutre, they're all grey and ugly. I am not sure if it's client or server side. (Fixed it by restarting game)

Edit: Spelling and Grammar.

People getting repeatedly kicked for "goosuksf.pbo"

EDIT: EVERYONE getting kicked for signature errors, mainlt goosuksf and a sor_ one.

I have been kicked 3 times in 5 minutes.

This happened to me, every time i restart the launcher it re downloads the "goosuksf.pbo" and i got kicked a few times, (i asume for that)

however other than that, it was running good, and stuff and zombies were spawning.

Couldn't run Arma 2 OA with Overwolf on once I had updated RP. The error message kept coming up with Direct X 8 required.

On the Overwolf website, they say that there's compatability problems with the Arma 2 beta. You should've always been having trouble with it in DayZ!
  • Emerald

I just died and then it re-spawned me where I logged in earlier.

I also had the same amount of blood and everything.

• Emerald

Couldn't run Arma 2 OA with Overwolf on once I had updated RP. The error message kept coming up with Direct X 8 required.

Overwolf is just derpy as shit.

• MVP

Massive amounts of kicks for signature errors, mostly goosukbf or something.

Lag when picking up items

Occasional bad desync

• Emerald

Has the cowboy hat been fixed yet?

a lot of people were complaining that it was glitching when i was wearing it so i had to use the one with glasses and the glasses look like the sun glasses 8 year olds wear on holiday.

• Sapphire

I think it may just be me, but I keep on crashing

• Emerald

On the downlode launcher it says invalid to two files, and retries every time the download finishes.

a kinda game breaking bug was found by one of my Clan mates. when he died in a firefight he re spawned somewhere random like normal. only he had exactly his same gear before he died, except his journal was cleared (lost his zombie kills and murders/bandit kills). effectively duping his gear.

• El Presidente

I found this having to do with the "goosuksf.pbo" erros

6nVZxgj.png

Process can't access the file - turn off the game or any other programs that might be accessing it. That's why the file isn't patched properly and you're getting kicked.