Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:40

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

DayZRP 1.3.1 Bug Reports

Rolle    2450

Please report any bugs or problems you've encountered in DayZRP 1.3.1

Known bugs:

- New spawn random skin does not appear until relog

- Sound pack and jumping missing (added to new downloads and DayZRP Launcher)

LumberJack    18

I have noticed that when I eat food, it shows the ^, though it does not seem to be regenerating/replenishing blood. I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but i thought i should post it just in case. (It was happening with the last patch as well).

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

People getting repeatedly kicked for "goosuksf.pbo"

EDIT: EVERYONE getting kicked for signature errors, mainlt goosuksf and a sor_ one.

I have been kicked 3 times in 5 minutes.

First time I spawned, first thing noticed was low FPS and spawned on the coast for the first time in a long time. Also the wierd commander thing on the bottom left:

0uwo9fZ.jpg

Second time spawned, at balota (On the coast again). No radio and little loot spawning. I ran to Cherno to find no loot and no zombies:

http://imgur.com/a/l7bG4

Bush    10

I can't valutrun anymore, when I run and try to vault my charachter stops and do the normal vault animation.

Some buildings are missing texutre, they're all grey and ugly. I am not sure if it's client or server side. (Fixed it by restarting game)

Edit: Spelling and Grammar.

Onionjack    0

Still desync.

Problems to switch weapons.

I have these too and also zombie and loot was spawning very slowly after ~10minutes

People getting repeatedly kicked for "goosuksf.pbo"

EDIT: EVERYONE getting kicked for signature errors, mainlt goosuksf and a sor_ one.

I have been kicked 3 times in 5 minutes.

This happened to me, every time i restart the launcher it re downloads the "goosuksf.pbo" and i got kicked a few times, (i asume for that)

however other than that, it was running good, and stuff and zombies were spawning.

Couldn't run Arma 2 OA with Overwolf on once I had updated RP. The error message kept coming up with Direct X 8 required.

ActionMan    2

Couldn't run Arma 2 OA with Overwolf on once I had updated RP. The error message kept coming up with Direct X 8 required.

On the Overwolf website, they say that there's compatability problems with the Arma 2 beta. You should've always been having trouble with it in DayZ!

Reece    1

I just died and then it re-spawned me where I logged in earlier.

I also had the same amount of blood and everything.

Overwolf is just derpy as shit.

Tamaster92    14

Massive amounts of kicks for signature errors, mostly goosukbf or something.

Lag when picking up items

Occasional bad desync

Laurence Taylor    3

Has the cowboy hat been fixed yet?

a lot of people were complaining that it was glitching when i was wearing it so i had to use the one with glasses and the glasses look like the sun glasses 8 year olds wear on holiday.

PCJames    153

I think it may just be me, but I keep on crashing

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

a kinda game breaking bug was found by one of my Clan mates. when he died in a firefight he re spawned somewhere random like normal. only he had exactly his same gear before he died, except his journal was cleared (lost his zombie kills and murders/bandit kills). effectively duping his gear.

Rolle    2450

I found this having to do with the "goosuksf.pbo" erros

6nVZxgj.png

Process can't access the file - turn off the game or any other programs that might be accessing it. That's why the file isn't patched properly and you're getting kicked.

Sign in to follow this