Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:19

NEW GUY HERE!!!

Guest VigorouslyEaten

• Sapphire

Hi welcome to DayzRP. Here is your complementary cookies and milk enjoy your stay.

-cookiesandmilk-

Where's my cookies and milk?! D:

Oh and welcome VigorouslyEaten. Nice name ;)

Be sure to check out the rules and read them thoroughly to heighten your chances of getting accepted <3

good luck my friend.

• Sapphire

Hi welcome to DayzRP. Here is your complementary cookies and milk enjoy your stay.

-cookiesandmilk-

Be sure to check out the rules and read them thoroughly to heighten your chances of getting accepted <3

good luck my friend.

It's a new thing you joined before I felt it was a good idea to bribe the new people.

-cookiesandmilk-

good luck my friend.

It's a new thing you joined before I felt it was a good idea to bribe the new people.

I can has cookie? :D

• Sapphire

good luck my friend.

I can has cookie? :D

No as of this joining thread people can haz cookies.

• Sapphire

-cookiesandmilk-

good luck my friend.

Inb4 everyone leaves and joins again to get Trimblys cookies.