Server time: 2017-08-20, 11:54

Sign in to follow this  
Rowan S

Dear diary

Rowan S    0

Day 1:

It had been a long day and me and red decided to head up to the airfield to try and find something to eat as we had been hungry all day, as we approached we heard screams coming from the tin hut, we drove over there to find Two people from the group "Brotherhood of steel", we picked up the 2 BoS members with Red in a black humvee which we found abandoned at a military compound in berezino, as we were driving away one of the BoS guys showed me a nasty bite from one of the undead, It looked like he had a infection of some kind so I Gave him some anti bacteria wipes and he applied them, we also asked if they needed any supplies and they rejected. As we were driving down the road I had a distress call from a 501st member saying he was trapped outside of vybor with a shittonne of undead coming towards him, Turned out he needed fuel. Red drove us over to the RZ spot and I got out to refuel the 501st's car and one jumps in the drivers seat,what they didn't notice is that I grabbed onto the side of the truck. I got myself into the car while they were driving away and they demanded I dropped my weapons into the car, Obviously I'm not going comply, I tell them again to stop the car to avoid death and they completely ignore me and carry on driving, One of the 501st guys then whip out a pkp and spray it down, I then get down onto the deck on the verge of death and manage to headshot the idiots with a tt33. We then proceed on to get a radio message of a little bird at black mountain, it's needless to say it was stressful fixing it up but it was worth it. On the way to berezino our pilot passed out as it had been a long day(DDOS) but luckily Someone in the chopper took control and landed it, it was stil pretty fucked up though. We then spent the next 3 hours finding make-shift parts for the helicopter and continued on our way.

//In all seriousness I thought BoS were nice people, Obviously not. Will continue my diary when I get home.

Our bond between 501st is growing, slowly but it is growing, spent a couple of days with them in convoy helping them out and them helping us out, can't thank them enough for the help they have given us.

Not seen Slawo for a few days, he's out of radio contact and mush is nowhere to be seen, guess it's just Red and I for a while, He's a good guy and knows what to do and how to do it.

Day 2: Dear diary, today I met a fellow named Slade Jones, He seems quite familier and I remember a slade aztakov in The aztakov family, But I guess there are many slades in this world. Not heard off BHM or Duty for a while since they got kidnapped, Not sure if they have got hold of a radio yet or weather KGB still have them hostage still, Please spare Gavril; He owes me a piece of meat.

Sir Doctor    3

Day 6578! Holy shit thats a long time!

Isn't that like quite a few years?

Snow    1

6578 days is approximately 18 years by my calculator. When did he start writing this diary?

Rowan S    0

6578 days is approximately 18 years by my calculator. When did he start writing this diary?

This is my age haha, just thought it would be cool.

Sir Doctor    3

You started writing your diary the second you were born? xD

Rowan S    0

You started writing your diary the second you were born? xD

*Sigh* Time to change it.

Sign in to follow this