Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Pantsinabucket

Willing to be a grammar nazi for your clan or RP backgrounds

Well, I am a total grammar nazi, even though I'm jewish... And I will for free correct every single grammar mistake in your threads if you need that.

People/Clans I've Helped:

Trimbly    0

Well, I am a total grammar nazi, even though I'm jewish...

Lovely.That made me laugh for some reason.

Slute    1

You cant be a nazi and Jewish silly! :D (No Stereotypism intended)

BeastMade    0

they dont accept applications with bad grammar, so is this even allowed?people needs to know how to speak english and if they dont, you do it for them?

Trimbly    0

they dont accept applications with bad grammar, so is this even allowed?people needs to know how to speak english and if they dont, you do it for them?

>needs

>needs

>needs

>needs

BeastMade    0

>needs

>needs

>needs

>needs

wait what? :D

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

I hate people who canno't type properly, and instead of learning to write; draw the "lol im not murican"- card. Most of the players, including me do not use lingua franka as their primary language. People need to learn how to type.

Trimbly    0

>needs

>needs

>needs

>needs

wait what? :D

It only needs to be need no need for the s.

Terra    1449

AGAIN? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-people-need-to-learn-to-type?page=3&highlight=people+need+to

In generall:

I dont give a shit about my grammar as long you can understand me and I´m sure everyone gives his best.

We have alot of players from all over the world so stop beeing that arrogant and ignorant.

WaltteriH, you should know better, that there are more important things out there and HATE is such a strong word. Why would you "hate" people just because the of their grammar?

It´s a shame.

It´s nice of you Pantsinabucket, that you want to help the Community instead of hate the ones whose native language is not English.

Trimbly    0

AGAIN?

I dont give a shit about my grammar as long you can understand me.

We have alot of players from all over the world so stop beeing that arrogant and ignorant.

My posts here are only meant to be jokes as the green text and multiple uses of "need" in the other one. Please don't hit me.

pygmy-possum.jpg

crank    0

I hate people who canno't type properly, and instead of learning to write; draw the "lol im not murican"- card. Most of the players, including me do not use lingua franka as their primary language. People need to learn how to type.

*cannot, I'm,

Trimbly    0

*cannot, I'm,

*Cannot, I'm.

Also the "-" before card could go. Again another problem is typing and proper sentence structure/spelling are not the same. Learning to type would only increase typing speed the wrong word was used in this situation. More serious then my other posts but twas only meant to help. ;)

crank    0

*cannot, I'm,

*Cannot, I'm.

Also the "-" before card could go. Again another problem is typing and proper sentence structure/spelling are not the same. Learning to type would only increase typing speed the wrong word was used in this situation. More serious then my other posts but twas only meant to help. ;)

*. (not a sentence, no need for a period )

Sly    1

>needs

>needs

>needs

>needs

Trimbly    0

*cannot, I'm,

*Cannot, I'm.

Yet no need for a comma(,) either.

Trimbly    0

Isn't Jewish meant to be capitalised?

MY GOD WE HAVE BEEN SO BLIND! Nazi too what else have my Elf eyes missed.

legolas-1.jpg

BeastMade    0

well its shame to be from same country as you.

AGAIN? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-people-need-to-learn-to-type?page=3&highlight=people+need+to

In generall:

I dont give a shit about my grammar as long you can understand me and I´m sure everyone gives his best.

WaltteriH, you should know better, that there are more important things out there and HATE is such a strong word. Why would you "hate" people just because the of their grammar?

It´s a shame.

It´s nice of you Pantsinabucket, that you want to help the Community instead of hate the ones whose native language is not English.

i agree with this. i dont care if people doesnt have good grammar as long people can understand it.

Trimbly    0

That's a little harsh.

doggie-puppy1.gif?w=450

BeastMade    0

That's a little harsh.

doggie-puppy1.gif?w=450

well im sorry for that but i cant stand that kind of attitude.

Sidewinder    1

That's a little harsh.

doggie-puppy1.gif?w=450

well im sorry for that but i cant stand that kind of attitude.

reuUFv8.gif

*Cannot, I'm.

Yet no need for a comma(,) either.

Shit, man. Grammar Nazi fight!

*Crowds of people make a ring around the two Nazis chanting, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"*