Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:57

The Great Battle of Altar

Ghost

• Emerald

Back Story

*Captain Ghost Walk out of his command tents and looks at all the dead 501st members on the ground. One by one he drags then to the 501st graveyard and lays them to rest says a prayer*

We where bothers. Brothers in arms! I was your Family and you where mine. Rest in peace brothers.

*Captain ghost walks back into altar and see an army approaching and run in to castle to rally his remaining me*

WE WILL NOT BE DEFEND! We have been Tried and oh God we have been tested but WE ARE THE 501ST nothing can stop us if we stand together! every day we are attacked by bandit scum! but every time they fail why is that because we stand as one! I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS CASTLE! I know I have made mistakes trust me I know but I am only human. Altar is a beacon of hope for survivors we must say, we must survive, we will get though this! I am calling all my friends and allies to help me with this! I will gather one last defense for Altar we will get though this!

*Captain Ghost primes "Last Resort" then speaks to his men in private*

We must get the remaining Civs out of here its not safe for them! Its is our final stand I promise you this men you will see your families again where it be in this life or the next

*Captain Ghost goes to his radio and Broadcasts his final message from Altar* To all who it may concern Altar is under attack by an Army we could use some supplies if anyone can spear them! if not then stay away i don't want any more blood on my hands

This is Captain Ghost signing off

Remember Stay safe and Stay warm

*Captain Ghost get of the radio to see all his men lined up saluting him as he prepares for the last defense of Altar. Captain Ghost salutes backs*

It has been an honor serving with you!

*Captain Ghost then start preparing for the incoming attack*

The plan

There will be 10 men defending not including my self. The rest will be attacking the castle.

AJZbDjj.png

The red zone is out of bounds no one can attack from behind there (sorry about the really bad drawing). The attacks goal is simple take the castle. For the defenders you have to hold out until I think "Last Resort" is needed!

ZN2YAOM.png

Attackers start point

I would recommend not bringing you best gear to this event as there will be alot of deaths!

Roles

5/5 reserved slot for 501st

10/10

Defender
In-Game Name:
Current Clan:
Combat Role:
Are you willing to pretend to be 501st?
Are you willing to lose your gear?

Defenders:

501st reserved slots

1. Kanen K9 Crisis

2. Shadow Richtofen

3. James Smith

4. Alex LZ Thorne

5. Matthew Phillips

Other people

1. Thomas jones

2. Pavel Yakov

3. Qiang Wong

4. Dimitry Kozloff

5. Amir AsaduAllah

6. Kiril Zharkov

7. Martin 'Hawk' Anderson

8. Rynder Jagersma

9. Rafael Abd Allah

10. Alex 'Staggs' Conview

5/30

Attacker
In-Game Name:
Current Clan:
Combat Role:
Are you willing to lose your gear?

Attackers

1. Kilemen Jarkov

2. Aariz Rahid

3. Maxym Annikov

4. John Henderson

5. Victor Garin

6. Ryan Shepherd

7. Thomas Clark

8. Curt Birkett

9. Ryan Howe

10. Edwin Fitz

11. Demetrius 'Hoodie' Hub

12. Dom Starler

13. Tau ming-hoa

14. Novac Exton

There will be a leader for the Attackers just need to come up with a RP story for him

this is a work in progress

Guest Tompmal

Defender

In-Game Name:Thomas jones

Current Clan:501st

Combat Role:front line near the entrance.

Can I maybe suggest more then 10 people defending if there enough people who want to defend ?

Defender

In-Game Name: Pavel Yakov

Current Clan: SVR

Combat Role: Rifleman [My Usual position at the door of the main tower]

Are you willing to pretend to be 501st? Of Course.

Are you willing to lose your gear? Anything for Altar

• Emerald

Defender

In-Game Name:Thomas jones

Current Clan:501st

Combat Role:front line near the entrance.

Can I maybe suggest more then 10 people defending if there enough people who want to defend ?

i would love to but unforunatly altar has to fall and most of the 501st got killed so its a bit difficult to RP more 501st magically appearing

Guest MonkeyMadness

Defender

In-Game Name: Qiang Wong

Current Clan: KGB

Combat Role: Fly Kicking, Karate Chopping, Hand To hand Combat. (or just give me a sniper either works)

Are you willing to pretend to be 501st? Not only will I pretend I will once again Defend this castle From anyone who try's to hurt my friends

• Sapphire

I assume your looking for us to be the attackers right?

Defender

In-Game Name: Amir AsaduAllah

Current Clan: None

Combat Role: Anywhere, prefer sniper

Are you willing to pretend to be 501st? I am will to do what is neccessary to defent altar.

Are you willing to lose your gear? If there is no other option then yes I can handle it.

• Emerald

I assume your looking for us to be the attackers right?

anyone can attack :P

updated

• Sapphire

Defender

In-Game Name: Kanen K9 Crisis

Current Clan: Ex-501st

Combat Role: Assault Riffle

Are you willing to pretend to be 501st? Why pretend when this character was

Are you willing to lose your gear? Obviously

*As Kanen gets in the PBX he hears a call from the radio from his fellow brother Captain Ghost*

What am i thinking going to let my brothers fall alone not a chance i am going to fight till the end and that is that.

*turns around and sets course to altar castle*

//Since i was going to perm death my character might as well do it this way. #501st4life

• Emerald

10/10 drawings.

Anyway interesting Concept and Idea for Altar, sounds fun!

i think i do the best drawings :P

updated

Guest The Nightmare

As much as i love the 501st i have helped defend the castle every time it was needed. So lets change it up a bit. See you on the battlefield Qiang

;)

Attacker

In-Game Name: Maxym Annikov

Current Clan: KGB

Combat Role: Support gunner / Sniper

Are you willing to lose your gear? By all means if it means i get to kill Qiang ;)

• Sapphire

Defender

In-Game Name: James Smith (Corp. Hawks Brother, Hehe!)

Current Clan: N/A

Combat Role: Assault gunner

Are you willing to pretend to be 501st? Yes

Are you willing to lose your gear? Yes

As Corp. Hawk is dead, i'm going to roleplay as his brother who has heard the news and now is going to defend Altar untill he dies.

• Emerald

Ghost you motherfucker! Where's the 501st reserve list?

Ill do it

Ill be a defender, I'm on my phone and can't copy and paste that stuff right now, ill do it lter

there is one until now :P

• Legend

// this going on an event server? Just thinking of random civs, clan KOS rights and reports with this. If so count me in buuuut ill have to take attacking role makes a difference for the last stand of Altar.

There will be a leader for the Attackers just need to come up with a RP story for him

this is a work in progress

//govenor... Just give me a tank, machete, 2 defenders (1 prepared to die) and an eye patch.

• Emerald

Aww, so no more Altar? that's a shame I was planning on visiting soon, I've never been there! :(

its still about just hurry up so you can see it