Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:32

Sign in to follow this  
Guest JackPKC

Very Sad with white list.

Guest JackPKC   
Guest JackPKC

Spent 2 hours making my white list application perfect. Made every field double what the Word Requirement was and even made a very long Back story of my character. I than learned after submitting that 14 is to young! I am very sad that this has happend to me.

Whitefur    4

Spent 2 hours making my white list application perfect. Made every field double what the Word Requirement was and even made a very long Back story of my character. I than learned after submitting that 14 is to young! I am very sad that this has happend to me.

Ah... Read the rules next time?

Slute    1

It strictly states on the Whitelist page that you have to be 16 to play! Next time be sure to read Every.Single.Rule before you take 2 hours on a whitelist.

No need to make a thread, just accept it and move on!

DinoB    20

Ah... Read the rules next time?

There is no next time.

Wait a minute!? Jack, Dafuq dude!

It's Carib from Keymod.

Guest JackPKC   
Guest JackPKC

Wait a minute!? Jack, Dafuq dude!

It's Carib from Keymod.

MY MAN MY MAN

Slute    1

You should've been like the rest of the bunch and lied about your age.

Yeah let's not promote that, thanks.

Guest JackPKC   
Guest JackPKC

I don't lie sir. Then people wont trust me.

Yeah let's not promote that, thanks.

You'd be an idiot to presume that it's not already commonplace.

Hell, there are staff that aren't even 16. I've seen an admin even state that it happens, they know about it, and if an underaged player stays for awhile and integrates with the community and remains unbanned, then he's earned his place among the rest of us.

People have been let through on that basis, even after admitting their age. Maybe this guy can do the same.

Major Tom    78

Hell, there are staff that aren't even 16. I've seen an admin even state that it happens, they know about it, and if an underaged player stays for awhile and integrates with the community and remains unbanned, then he's earned his place among the rest of us.

People have been let through on that basis, even after admitting their age. Maybe this guy can do the same.

Actually, that's false. As show by Gijs here.

The only members under 16 joined before the age limit. Their standard of RP doesn't matter at all. If they lied on their whitelist, they get banned.

I've never seen someone not get banned after admitting to have lied on their app about their age. If you could link me an example, I'd be interested in seeing this as I'm fairly certain it's never happened.

Feel free to prove me wrong and make me look stupid. I'm open for it!

Actually, that's false. As show by Gijs here.

The only members under 16 joined before the age limit. Their standard of RP doesn't matter at all. If they lied on their whitelist, they get banned.

I've never seen someone not get banned after admitting to have lied on their app about their age. If you could link me an example, I'd be interested in seeing this as I'm fairly certain it's never happened.

Feel free to prove me wrong and make me look stupid. I'm open for it!

Firstly, I have no intention to make anyone feel or look stupid.

And it's entirely possible, in fact, almost certain that I'm wrong. I'm going off of a vague memory from at some point during early fall (september, october-ish) and so i'm sure I've misread or misunderstood.

Hop on steam, old friend (if I can still call you that, been awhile!) I have a few things to talk to you about, or PM me.

Trimbly    0

Sorry you got banned my man just wait a little and then once you are old enough go through the proper channles to get unbanned.