Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny1

*SPOILERS* Telltale The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Comments?

Johnny1    0

What you guys thought if you played it?

8/10

Telltale loves to kill characters and that is why I take away the 2 points. (I understanding killing 1 but around 5 in one episode c'mon (When the dog needed to be put down I really felt sad, fu*k telltale for doing that but it was great for the survival plot.)!

The plot was great and it is starting to get better because of the tension between characters - Megusta

I thought the trailer for the next episode was awesome - "I thought you are dead" Who can it be?! Lilly, Molly, Kenny (maybe), Who else?!

Should put the *SPOILERS* thing at the start of the title, I clicked this on the front page not noticing that it contained spoilers. :(

Johnny1    0

Should put the *SPOILERS* thing at the start of the title, I clicked this on the front page not noticing that it contained spoilers. :(

Sorry man, fixed

Slute    1

Im calling Kenny for the next episode. We never truly saw his death, and everyone did like him. Almost everyone.

It was horrible having to put down the dog though, got Clem killed the first time though cause I wasn't pressing the button fast enough :D

Macyn    0

Was an awesome episode, the emphasise on survival in this episode was 10x more than the last season all together. Really well done and really looking forward to the next episode.

Also, damn that stitching scene was cringy

RoCKiE    0

I really liked it, the moment when the dog attacked clem or when she patched herself up in the shack :o

But yea I'm not sure who the "I thought you were dead" character in the next episode will be, if its kenny ... I'm gonna... that would just be stupid. Depending on where he "died" in season 1 episode 5. If you had the scene with ben and kenny then there is no way for him to be still alive. If its the rooftop scene... then maybe, but most likely not.

It's gotta be Molly. Please let it be ... Molly and not Kenny >_>

EDIT: Now that i think about it, it could be just an old neighbor of clementine that we of course never heard about pr one of the new characters that went missing in episode 1 or 2 and comes back at the end of 2.

I really liked it, the moment when the dog attacked clem or when she patched herself up in the shack :o

But yea I'm not sure who the "I thought you were dead" character in the next episode will be, if its kenny ... I'm gonna... that would just be stupid. Depending on where he "died" in season 1 episode 5. If you had the scene with ben and kenny then there is no way for him to be still alive. If its the rooftop scene... then maybe, but most likely not.

EDIT: Now that i think about it, it could be just an old neighbor of clementine that we of course never heard about pr one of the new characters that went missing in episode 1 or 2 and comes back at the end of 2.

Why would she think Molly was dead? Well I guess we'll find out next episode :)

RoCKiE    0

True :D Mh, I don't know then.

True :D Mh, I don't know then.

I can only think of Kenny, maybe Omid?...or maybe Lee, but I really don't think so, there is no reason for Clem to think Molly,Lilly or Christa are dead.