Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron_David

When I'm called

Question

If I'm busy playing and someone calls me to help them is it okay if I just say "gotta go" instead of having to make an RP friendly excuse?

7 answers to this question

Valkerion    0

Yes you can just put

//OOC i gotta go

It is always better to RP it out mind but if you really cant or you seriously have to go just do the above

Bush    23

Just ask the robbery nicely first if it's okay if you leave. You don't want to be reported for combat logging.

Sly    1

I recommend RPeing it out but writing //logging out now

is acceptable. If you are being robbed and log out you could be reported for combat logging.

RP'ing it out is always best of course. It's preferred. But if you really have no other choice just say "//OOC: Sorry, I have to go", preferably in text instead of voice.

There are cases when logging out is against the rules though (in/near a settlement, during combat, right after combat). In that case, either find a way to prove you really had to log out, or deal with the consequences. If there's really something important IRL I'm sure you won't might the possible ban.

It's hardly ever a problem though. :)

If I'm busy playing and someone calls me to help them is it okay if I just say "gotta go" instead of having to make an RP friendly excuse?

"I must go! My people need me!"

I+Must+Go+My+People+Need+Me_e63b85_3264013.gif

If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Just say sorry and log out. The excuses above are decent enough. Just think up some creative ideas. If they pursue it then just explain yourself and you should have no issues.

Just don't make a habit of it.