Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 11:42
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Forumbot

Official DayZRP Standalone Media Thread

Had some RP with I believe @Erik, @jahneephive01, @Ivan Pavlov@Mikoyan Rykov and plenty of others, but I can't tag them here because I don't know their names...anyway, the second part has some cinematic style to it in the end, I thought it was pretty cool to add...it was fun! :D 

Edited by Mikhail Federov

My god I actually found a herd of deer :o

8104e3ef4d.jpg

test12.thumb.jpg.eb2aa479d35c12a0046783c38b8131d6.jpg

S4gKfqW.jpg

2BiN9FA.jpg

The pumpkin farm begins.

@Stannis@Clarence Archer@Tander

Edited by Xavier

754E62BBF5EA36547A23FEEE8D35A1937DFE173B

The smoke sess leading to Ulmans missing arm

F91506CEC0668D28BBEE6B8987213044E8962BAE

And the exact moment I knew Ulman was in good hands @Mr. Blue

@LemonLime I had no blue medical scrub pants on?! On my screen I had them on. Oof.

Just now, Mr. Blue said:

@LemonLime I had no blue medical scrub pants on?! On my screen I had them on. Oof.

You did once you relogged :P

I have a loud 'o phone, your argument is invalid.

2018-10-01 14_25_12-Window.png

5 minutes ago, Osaka said:

I have a loud 'o phone, your argument is invalid.

2018-10-01 14_25_12-Window.png

For some reason, your character looks like Agent 47 in disguise of a man who is having identity crisis. Also, I think it is time to revive the FM media thread.

6 minutes ago, Semiazas said:

For some reason, your character looks like Agent 47 in disguise of a man who is having identity crisis. Also, I think it is time to revive the FM media thread.

We should.... also there is a supposed "Persistance wipe" today. Not entirely sure why or what that means. But I assume I am going to lose everything and have to start over.

1 minute ago, Osaka said:

We should.... also there is a supposed "Persistance wipe" today. Not entirely sure why or what that means. But I assume I am going to lose everything and have to start over.

Persistence wipe probably means that anything left outside in any container that is not on your character will be lost. But I may be mistaken so do not quote me on this. Starting over from scratch is always fun, too... said no one ever.

20181002102116_1.jpg

Ultimate throwback. - This video was something Panda Captured waaaay back when he and I played the Kovar twins ( Olive and Oliver.... ) We used to be scared shitless of Eagle then too.. ( do you remember when we'd terrorize the CDF? lol )  Was talking with Panda about the light hearted fun we used to have.. How we'd drive Victor and Darra crazy and steal cars all the time.. Break each other out of 'time outs', throw smoke bombs and flash bangs at people, drive around playing gangster music when we could barely see over the wheel of a car we just took...This, was one of those days.. 

A friend of mine that introduced me to DayZ. This is his first experience playing the game. ( I'm pretty sure he was baked. )