Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:16

Official DayZRP Standalone Media Thread

Guest Forumbot

• Legend

I was making zombie noises and screamed I'm a zombie.. The guy called me a nobish pleb.. I killed him.. :D

• Legend

Alfie you troll.

Banned.

lol that dude was pissed, not gonna lie kinda wished he killed you tho.

Yeah it was a dick move just punching him like that, but I was intending to hurt him at first. Just testing the punching and stuff.

Not only that, him and his friend also tried to rob me at Balota when he had an M4 and his friend had a fire hyrdrant. :)

• Emerald

I jumped on today and I was bashed to death by a group of thugs lol.

I was giving someone a gun on the top of the Electro fire station and this guy comes out of nowhere and starts to punch me. So what do I do? RP it out ;-P haha.

It was about 30 seconds into the fight when the group of 5 rocked up and saved me from the punch on.

I cheered them on as they punched, chopped, and bashed with a shovel mind you, the guy to death. When it was all over they turned to me and said "Your next"...

Well at this stage I knew I was stuffed, so I RPed my death, haha I dont think they were expecting that.

I think the RP gods smiled upon me this day..

Because when I logged onto another server I was back on the fire station with all my gear.

Alphas.. Gotta love them.. :-)

Guest itskarlumad

Alfie bro you should move this video to the Standalone general all of this standalone content is cluttering the forums and its been less then 24 hours and you seen the amount of threads :)

• Emerald

Good job! I am coming after you as soon as I get dayz sa tonight :)

• Sapphire

Your character looks pretty bad ass..

Loving all these M4 variations

• Sapphire

Wow haha, brilliant!