Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:55

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Kyle

[Grapic Designer] Logo/Designs for the Community

Chris Kyle    0

I recently got a copy of Adobe PhotoShop and have decided to get into some Graphic Designing. I realized that in order to get a solid base of people that I was going to have to start off doing everything for free! I do accept Donations and Donors will get special privileges like priority over everyone else and such. I do apologize in advance that sometimes it can take me up to a week to get some Designs done, and I do apologize for that. Also on a side note, I decided to start with DayZ Forums, due to the fact that I do play DayZ quite often. Thank you everyone in advance that signs up for a Logo/Background/Custom Desktop Image/Design for using Zooticz Designs. I'm trying to get my name out there, and thank you for taking your time to read this. Here are some of the Gamer Name Logos, Regular Clans for any Game, Custom Desktop/BackGround, YouTuber/Streamer desktop deigns, YouTube Banners, etc... below! For more information and Photos please go to my Website here.

Respectfully,

Hawken

Aj1080Gamer.png

Petes%20Logo%20Purple.png

SkitzMachine%202.png

Chris Kyle    0

Hey dude, hows the res fix going? if you cannot fix it, i can think of another design for it.

Nah man, it should be fixed. I've just been SOOOO busy with the holidays right around the corner. Sorry its taken me so long. Also this doesn't just go for you Skitz, its for everyone. So sorry about the hold up. :(

Hey dude, hows the res fix going? if you cannot fix it, i can think of another design for it.

Nah man, it should be fixed. I've just been SOOOO busy with the holidays right around the corner. Sorry its taken me so long. Also this doesn't just go for you Skitz, its for everyone. So sorry about the hold up. :(

All good man! just post it when its fixed. Cheers.

Chris Kyle    0

All good man! just post it when its fixed. Cheers.

I actually sent it to you in an email, but here it is. Also for more information, go to you email.

SkitzMachine%20Gears.jpg

Sir Doctor    3

What happened to my logos and such? :P

Chris Kyle    0

What happened to my logos and such? :P

Here's your YouTube Banner. I tried to go for something a little more abstract and out of the norm. Hope you like it, also you have to adjust the crop just a little to the top of the explosion and banana fit.

Exlosive%20Banana%20Gaming.jpg

Sir Doctor    3

Love em both! Thanks a tonne Chris <3

Your a legend.

Chris Kyle    0

I really wanted to apologize for my absence and making everyone think that I've died... (A.k.a - Stopped making designs) I am indeed back and better than ever, the Holidays were extremely busy for me. Most of the time I wasn't even at home, though New Years Eve is still around the corner it should slow me down at all. Also I am now going to be reviving all the Threads that I have made. Once more I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience... also tell your buddy's/friends that if they need anything in terms of Logos, Designs, Backgrounds, etc... They know who to talk too.

Respectfully,

Hawken

Could you make me a signature of a Cowboy looking' seen with the Watchers Symbol and my character's name under it Luke 'Cowboy' Marston please make it look Western themed.

Lucan    0

Any ETA on the Lawkeeper stuff? Very interested in seeing the final designs

Chris Kyle    0

Ill try and finish them up today man, so sorry about the long ass wait :(

Lucan    0

Ill try and finish them up today man, so sorry about the long ass wait :(

No problem, i know how time consuming the Christmas period is. :)

Burgz    6

I really wanted to apologize for my absence and making everyone think that I've died... (A.k.a - Stopped making designs) I am indeed back and better than ever, the Holidays were extremely busy for me. Most of the time I wasn't even at home, though New Years Eve is still around the corner it should slow me down at all. Also I am now going to be reviving all the Threads that I have made. Once more I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience... also tell your buddy's/friends that if they need anything in terms of Logos, Designs, Backgrounds, etc... They know who to talk too.

Respectfully,

Hawken

Did I PM you by any chance? I really cannot remember... :D

Chris Kyle    0

awesome work! love them!

Thanks man! Just hit me up if you need anything!

Respectfully,

Hawken

I don't think sooo... If you wouldn't mind just sending an email if you need anything :/ Sorry man :(

Burgz    6

YOLO AND STUFF

Hawken

I don't think sooo... If you wouldn't mind just sending an email if you need anything :/ Sorry man :(

Sorry, I'd already found the PM and sent another :P

Species    234

Oooh can you make one for me with tons of Cats, the hulk, and maybe Garrosh Hellscream?

Alliance Logo would be great too!

Shhh I like WoW

Chris Kyle    0

Oooh can you make one for me with tons of Cats, the hulk, and maybe Garrosh Hellscream?

Alliance Logo would be great too!

Shhh I like WoW

Please send me an email, all the information that I need will be under "Order a Design."