Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:33

ArmA Realism

TL140

So I've looked around for this stuff for a while and i want to ask what the community thinks of it. I also know we have some vets in here and i would REALLY like to hear their opinion on it.

ArmA realism is basically what it sounds like. Its using the military sim to become a virtual combat environment. It is a very serious type of roleplay and very fun. You must go through basic combat training, advanced individual training, and you will be assigned a MOS. Recently i have joined the 17th airborne for arma3 realism and i am really enjoying it.

Usually the realism uses a gamepack of acre, ace, and j_arma_lib to enhance the difficulty making the game realistic. I will put up 2 video of an arma 3 realism unit and would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this kind of roleplay.

P.S. They also have arma 2 realism units

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

I played arma from the start i really love it. I remember about 1-2 years ago i played in a tactical realism clan. I had a lot of fun we did missions together sometimes a pvp mission we had a jet fighter squadron called: Gold Hornet tank platoons, infantry squads,... I was in the jet fighter squadron and LMG squad. Sadly it disbanded...

• Emerald

I would love to join a clan based on realism. Looks very cool.

• Sapphire

I ve always wanted to join a arma3 group but I don't think I can be in two groups at once.

• Emerald

I've been in two realism units for Arma 2, one that I owned (My friend and I started) and one I made second lieutenant in.

Huge amount of fun, definitely recommend it to anyone who was debating it. Improves your skills as well :D

I've been in two realism units for Arma 2, one that I owned (My friend and I started) and one I made second lieutenant in.

Huge amount of fun, definitely recommend it to anyone who was debating it. Improves your skills as well :D

I do agree. What was the name of the ones you were in if you dont mind me asking?

• Emerald

I do agree. What was the name of the ones you were in if you dont mind me asking?

3rd ranger battalion, 75th ranger regiment! The one my friend and I made was 1st battalion, 24th marine regiment.

3rd ranger battalion, 75th ranger regiment! The one my friend and I made was 1st battalion, 24th marine regiment.

No shit! Ive heard of you guys! Yea, the realism community is pretty tight knit i found out