Server time: 2017-10-22, 19:20
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
prickelpit96

Website blocked

Question

Dear Admins,

when I try to access the DayRP-Website from my office, the Server tells me that the access has been blocked for this address.

What might be the reason for this?

6 answers to this question

Mush    2

It is more than likely your workplace blocking the site, to stop people from slacking :P

Alan Woods    4

It is more than likely your workplace blocking the site, to stop people from slacking :P

^This is your problem.

Now get back to work you lazy bastard :P

Trimbly    0

Your office has probably blocked a lot of sites to keep people working instead of goofing off talk to them. If you are head of the company or where ever you work talk to the tech support in your building or ISP.

^This is your problem.

Now get back to work you lazy bastard :P

Your office has probably blocked a lot of sites to keep people working instead of goofing off talk to them. If you are head of the company or where ever you work talk to the tech support in your building or ISP.

the power of our blue names and hearts unite to encourage work place productivity.

Onionjack    0

Are you sure they haven't blocked DayZRP.com?

Although few other members have reported same issue also, problem seems to go away with time. Wait a while and you should be able to access the page again

TomG    0

Gonna close this then. If it turns out not to be blocked at your workplace then pm me.