Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:22
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Zod

Mic Stops in Camps

Question

Zod    3

My mic ceases to work when around a large amount of people, Mainly camps. As soon as I leave it will work again but it really hurts my RP when I constantly need to ask the people in my TS if they can still hear me in game.

8 answers to this question

Krimbo    0

Wow that is a really weird bug you've got there. Maybe it could be your computer or internet not being able to handle all of what is going on in high traffic areas?

Slute    1

The only possibility for this I can see is that its just pure lag. Im sure your mic works fine, but when you get around more and more players, lag affects it.

Sir Doctor    3

I've been getting a similar problem just on random occasions. Not even with a large group of people. Sometimes I just don't hear my friend Snowkea ingame but he's fine on teamspeak. Sometimes a religion /death fixes it but I dunno

What microphone do you use? Are you lagging when this happen or everything works fine on your computer?

Maybe you could try with a other microphone to see if the issue is your computer or the microphone.

Zod    3

What microphone do you use? Are you lagging when this happen or everything works fine on your computer?

Maybe you could try with a other microphone to see if the issue is your computer or the microphone.

I use a Blue Yeti, The lag is fine, I'm Australian so I get a little dysync now and then but it seems normal when I'm in the camp

Is it possible for you to use a different microphone just to try and see? Thatt could give us a idea about your issue...