Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:21

Sign in to follow this  
Guest killermarios2

Stuff about the Whitelist.

Guest killermarios2   
Guest killermarios2

As many other people when i saw DayZ RP i said this will be EPIC because it was the first time i saw organised RP,many admins that are providing support,nice skins,nice clan bases-outposts-trade zones ect.I was so happy to find a mod like tihs so i made an account read the rules and went to make an app to become whitelisted and RP.But i wasnt happy when i saw the rule that says "You must be 16 or higher to make an app".Ok most of the people that are my age(Im 15) and lower are immature and act like 5 year olds.Its like a basket full of apples.A bad apple makes the rest of the apples look bad.Thats not fair cause i want to play on the (like many other guys also the same with me)server too and RP,make new friends ect.Now because of those children and trolls i must wait until i become 16.My opinion on all this is you should change the rule to 14 and not 16 cause i think a 14 year old is mature enough to follow some rules.If they dont follow then ban.

Thanks Everyone for reading.You can write your opinion on all this(which it will be negative regarding the age thingy).

Slute    1

Sorry buddy but the rules are rules. Every other 15 year old believes the same, that they are mature enough to be able to play. The 16 year old limit is set there for a reason, there are no exceptions. You'll just have to wait another year.

Bianco    0

As many other people when i saw DayZ RP i said this will be EPIC because it was the first time i saw organised RP,many admins that are providing support,nice skins,nice clan bases-outposts-trade zones ect.I was so happy to find a mod like tihs so i made an account read the rules and went to make an app to become whitelisted and RP.But i wasnt happy when i saw the rule that says "You must be 16 or higher to make an app".Ok most of the people that are my age(Im 15) and lower are immature and act like 5 year olds.Its like a basket full of apples.A bad apple makes the rest of the apples look bad.Thats not fair cause i want to play on the (like many other guys also the same with me)server too and RP,make new friends ect.Now because of those children and trolls i must wait until i become 16.My opinion on all this is you should change the rule to 14 and not 16 cause i think a 14 year old is mature enough to follow some rules.If they dont follow then ban.

Thanks Everyone for reading.You can write your opinion on all this(which it will be negative regarding the age thingy).

Anyone under the age of the age of 16 generally has not matured fully except for some rare cases. It was lower before, it didn't work out. Please use the search function as well since this has been asked and suggested numerous times

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

If you're lucky we'll be here next year !

Slute    1

If you're lucky we'll be here next year !

Hopefully in standalone :D

Guest zettabyte11   
Guest zettabyte11

-BYE- sniped

Onionjack    0

This has been discussed many times, it won't happen. Age restriction will stay at 16.

Maybe we should raise it :troll:

Graffels    1

This has been discussed multiple times before,

The age limit is there for a reason.

Please use the lovely search function next time.

/thread