Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:22
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Tweek

Question

Question

Tweek    0

Hello so i was just wondering, if your in a building but someone outside tells you to drop your weapons or you will get shot but you refuse and thwy says ok then i will shoot you, is it allowed to shoot them then if they says that, are you allowed to shoot them as sonn as they come in?

5 answers to this question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Hello so i was just wondering, if your in a building but someone outside tells you to drop your weapons or you will get shot but you refuse and thwy says ok then i will shoot you, is it allowed to shoot them then if they says that, are you allowed to shoot them as sonn as they come in?

As soon as they tell you to drop your weapons, then that grant you KOS rights on them, so yes

Slute    1

If they make you do anything you don't want to do, that counts as initiating. So in your case when they told you to drop your weapons that counted and you gained KOS rights.

Stagsview    625

Yes tweek as many have said beforehand that if someone does that onto you with any type of threat "Or il Shoot" Is to ensure that they have KOS on you if they do not comply to their demands when they start demanding things that threaten your own protection like dropping you guns you can shoot them, but wait until they give you the "Or il shoot" quote until taking fire or they might go of in a rant. If you ever want to do hostile acts onto someone follow those ideas. Mind you, do not put up impossible demands like: Drop your weapons in 2 seconds or il shoot and you shoot. Thats bad Rp and can get you banned.

If you want to take hostile actions. Sometimes its best to do it in the side chat. That way if something goes wrong the chat shows that yo typed in the hostile act defending your case.

But kill the bastard when he gets inside! Take care lad :D

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Pretty sure the question has been answered here, going to close this, PM me if you think your missing out some information which you wanted to gain from this thread.

/thread