Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Burgz

Camp attack rules

Burgz    6

I thought there were rules being implemented a while back to stop constant settlement attacks?

I think we've had around 5 over the last few days maybe. Two of which from the Enclave and LIA, neither have any reason to attack other than we're enemies, and I don't see that as valid.

Its not like they go their to roleplay either, they take the camp, kill any non-compliers, leave and log off. I just don't see how it is positively affecting the RP of others, myself and the CRs of Altar doing this?

What are your thoughts?

EDIT: they may be in the wiki rules, but I can't check right now, my phone is too slow.

Kanen    108

We had 4 in one day of the same guys today... getting ridiculous

Slute    1

Thats what happens when your the only settlement left now..sadly.

I'm not sure what happened to those rules either. Maybe they're just not being implemented because Altar is the only Settlement left now?

Burgz    6

Isn't it the second today from Enclave and LIA, I was present for one earlier, from the reports I'm assuming there was another one?

Valkerion    0

I thought there were rules being implemented a while back to stop constant settlement attacks?

I think we've had around 5 over the last few days maybe. Two of which from the Enclave and LIA, neither have any reason to attack other than we're enemies, and I don't see that as valid.

Its not like they go their to roleplay either, they take the camp, kill any non-compliers, leave and log off. I just don't see how it is positively affecting the RP of others, myself and the CRs of Altar doing this?

What are your thoughts?

EDIT: they may be in the wiki rules, but I can't check right now, my phone is too slow.

Well actually we attacked today (i think we have attacked again but im not there so i dont know) because of you murdering us at the airfield last night (before you say well you died you shouldnt remember we had survivors) I think thats reason enough....

And on the RP claim after i captured "Pat Spillane" today i RP'd with him for 35 minutes before executing him....

I even made him radio your commander to try and set up some kind of exchange but i changed my mind after defenders came and attempted to retake it.

Granted we attack way too much which is something i always tell them in TS but i have personally only attacked twice

Burgz    6

Being killed at the airfield is reason to attack, yes I agree.

Yet you then attack again? For what? The same reason? With these great new allies, that have only just became official and have no reason whatsoever to attack.

The attack this morning, were they even wearing their tags?

They had us as enemies before they were even a real clan, its ridiculous.

You're all just in it for the gear, IMO.

Valkerion    0

Being killed at the airfield is reason to attack, yes I agree.

Yet you then attack again? For what? The same reason? With these great new allies, that have only just became official and have no reason whatsoever to attack.

The attack this morning, were they even wearing their tags?

They had us as enemies before they were even a real clan, its ridiculous.

You're all just in it for the gear, IMO.

What gear?

I RP'd with pat spillane for 35+ mins and left with the same gear i came in with...

If anything we lost gear because some of our people died to do this.

And yes they were wearing their tags because mid RP that XM guy slawo asked OOC to make sure..

LIA's reason for attacking you is because they are our friends and wanted to help us get revenge on you it dosnt matter if they have only just been approved they have not changed character so their experiences remain the same.

And like i said iv complained numerous time that we attack too much but for RP sake yeah sure why not? why cant we attack for the same reason? murdering a small chunk of our men isnt something you forget after 1 day is it?

Ghost    8

ok then so what you are say here is that you don't forget everything overnight ok then i might as well turn Altar into a place where only 501st, SFOR, FM and a few civs in because at some point all of the clans here at DayZRP have done something against altar but i forgave everyone even clans who we hated and sure we still are at war but i forgave lots of people for lots of things overnight.

Valkerion    0

ok then so what you are say here is that you don't forget everything overnight ok then i might as well turn Altar into a place where only 501st, SFOR, FM and a few civs in because at some point all of the clans here at DayZRP have done something against altar but i forgave everyone even clans who we hated and sure we still are at war but i forgave lots of people for lots of things overnight.

I dont get your point....im not sure where you are going with it either to be honest

Thats fine if you want to forgive people overnight for things they have done dosnt mean we have to...

IC wise are you saying i should forget that your group murdered what 5 of my men? whilst they were under the impression that 501st were not gonna attack us after that meeting? that may work for your character but it certainly dosnt for mine.

Dosnt mean im gonna hold it against you forever but its barely been 24 hours and you want my character to brush it under the rug like it was nothing?

J.D.    2

I remember when I used to be in SASR we had 7 attacks in a span of a few hours.

Does anyone have the link to the post that Caesar put up in regards to the poll on the proposed rules on attacking settlements? I cant find it in the Search function.

Burgz    6

Go to Server Staff and find him, it should be on his posted threads.

I remember when I used to be in SASR we had 7 attacks in a span of a few hours.

Does anyone have the link to the post that Caesar put up in regards to the poll on the proposed rules on attacking settlements? I cant find it in the Search function.

BeastMade    0

how you are supposed to RP in camp if there is all the time someone attacking? this is one reason why i have been inactive.

Guest zettabyte11   
Guest zettabyte11

-Snip-

spartan119    1

Two words Mr howitzer

But realistically the amount of attacks is too damn high

Like enclave attacks lose three to four people then leave four hours later come back lose another couple of people rinse and repeat and irl your force would be depleted in days