Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:06

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Opinions on the 501st

Ghost    8

hey guys and gals

For those who don't know me I am a captain of the 501st. I am curious to know what you think of the 501st, our roleplay and what we could improve at! so have some simple questions (stolen from the watchers thread :P )

1. What is your overall opinion on The 501st? ( please be as detailed as possible, including positive and negative things)

2. How would you rate our RP and what can we improve on?

3. How have The 501st impacted Chernarus (IG) and the community(out of game on the forums)?

4. What do we excel at?

5. What do we need to work at?

6. What are your opinions on Altar Castle?

7. Additional comments if any

Jared    9

Altar's towers are overpowered from a gameplay perspective.

You ally yourselves with the most hated groups on RP and expect not to get flak for it.

You don't impact the game as your groups just sits at Altar.

Demanding ID's as soon as some one walks up offers no RP

You ally yourselves with the most hated groups on RP and expect not to get flak for it.

The ID thing, it's a useful thing in the game so we know who's in the camp. Also if we're in Altar too much we get hate and if we're out too much we get hate.

Kanen    108

The reason we ask for ID is so that people who have initiated on the camp in the past are not alloud in and we do it for the ssafety of us inside.

Were at altar because all the time if we leave we get attacked 5 minutes later for no RP reason so we feel we have to be there 24/7

The tower is not over powered we got it back because of the constant attacks on altar.

Ghost    8

1. we ally with people who are nice to us

2. we do not sit at altar all the time we are only there during the busy times

3. the reason why we demand ID is because of all the attacks

Jared    9

This is for constructive critism. Not straight up hate, go flame somewhere else.

As for the ID thing, it's a useful thing in the game so we know who's in the camp. Also if we're in Altar too much we get hate and if we're out too much we get hate.

That was criticism, if you want me to flame.. i'll flame.

Mattbro    0

Wow really? Why post this? They asked for feedback not hate

Jared    9

Great, go on, see where that gets you.

Asks for criticism.. can't take critism. Welcome to the 501st!

Guys. You make a feedback thread, and you don't expect to get negative feedback? It wasn't hate. It is criticism.

Just drop this. If you don't want to take Jared's opinion into account, ignore it. But he's allowed to post negative things about the 501st in the way he did.

Kanen    108

-Snip-

Mush    2

1. What is your overall opinion on The 501st? Overall, I like the 501st, we've been a bit uneven at times, and we've gone from allies, to enemies and back again. You're a bunch of great guys when you want to be ;)

2. How would you rate our RP and what can we improve on? I'd give your RP 7/10, some is better than others, the lower-ranking players usually don't RP out certain situations, that would be RP'd by a higher ranking officer - to improve, brief all your players on certain things, such as clan relations and how to act, not only that, but perhaps have more than 1 or 3 of you guys at Altar.

3. How have The 501st impacted Chernarus (IG) and the community(out of game on the forums)? A lot, and I mean, a lot. Your camp alone has been the stage for some of the best and worst firefights. Although I've literally only met, 5 of you outside Altar, I have to say you've made a huge impact, because so many clans hate and love you, wars revolve around you, it's immense.

4. What do we excel at? I was in your Teamspeak the other day, you excel at organisation. You had allocated roles during an attack, and everyone stayed calm and fulfilled that role, not only that, you stood strong, kept your civilians safe, and checked the camp. Your leaders are also strong leaders and speakers, (I'm talking about the Commander and Captains) they know what do do, and lead your clan into greatness.

5. What do we need to work at? You need to work on training your lower ranks IMO, just making sure they're up to top form for defending the castle, and taking control over civilians etc.

6. What are your opinions on Altar Castle? The roleplay hive for S2. Everyone goes there, most of the time now, it's ran by allies/friends of the 501st, or civilians, or nobody as rarely any 501st are there. It's the centre for action, RP, drama and all that, I love it, although it is rather OP and hard to attack at times, I should know ;)

7. Additional comments if any? You guys are great, and are a laugh to be with! You always hold great firefights, and are overall a great clan and asset to the community. :)

Guys. You make a feedback thread, and you don't expect to get negative feedback? It wasn't hate. It is criticism.

Just drop this. If you don't want to take Jared's opinion into account, ignore it. But he's allowed to post negative things about the 501st in the way he did.

Ok, i'll snip my comments then; However, in the future he should give ways to improve instead of being all negative, that's the point of the thread. To improve...

Kanen    108

1. What is your overall opinion on The 501st? Overall, I like the 501st, we've been a bit uneven at times, and we've gone from allies, to enemies and back again. You're a bunch of great guys when you want to be ;)

2. How would you rate our RP and what can we improve on? I'd give your RP 7/10, some is better than others, the lower-ranking players usually don't RP out certain situations, that would be RP'd by a higher ranking officer - to improve, brief all your players on certain things, such as clan relations and how to act, not only that, but perhaps have more than 1 or 3 of you guys at Altar.

3. How have The 501st impacted Chernarus (IG) and the community(out of game on the forums)? A lot, and I mean, a lot. Your camp alone has been the stage for some of the best and worst firefights. Although I've literally only met, 5 of you outside Altar, I have to say you've made a huge impact, because so many clans hate and love you, wars revolve around you, it's immense.

4. What do we excel at? I was in your Teamspeak the other day, you excel at organisation. You had allocated roles during an attack, and everyone stayed calm and fulfilled that role, not only that, you stood strong, kept your civilians safe, and checked the camp. Your leaders are also strong leaders and speakers, (I'm talking about the Commander and Captains) they know what do do, and lead your clan into greatness.

5. What do we need to work at? You need to work on training your lower ranks IMO, just making sure they're up to top form for defending the castle, and taking control over civilians etc.

6. What are your opinions on Altar Castle? The roleplay hive for S2. Everyone goes there, most of the time now, it's ran by allies/friends of the 501st, or civilians, or nobody as rarely any 501st are there. It's the centre for action, RP, drama and all that, I love it, although it is rather OP and hard to attack at times, I should know ;)

7. Additional comments if any? You guys are great, and are a laugh to be with! You always hold great firefights, and are overall a great clan and asset to the community. :)

<3

Mush    2

<3

Kanen ;) Referenced to you in there :D <3

Ok, i'll snip my comments then; However, in the future he should give ways to improve instead of being all negative, that's the point of the thread. To improve...

He could've been a little more constructive maybe. But it is your job to figure out how to improve, not his. He can only gives his opinion. As negative as it may be, all of his concerns might be legit ones.

And he never expressed any hate. Just complaints. There's a big difference.

Kanen    108

<3

Kanen ;) Referenced to you in there :D <3

*blushes* haha nice one mate. always loved XM great rp and good to talk to out of character in the teamspeak :)

Burgz    6

Moaned at for not being at Altar, moaned at for being at Altar.

What the fuck do you want from us?

Jesus Christ! I swear, you can't do anything right. Not even allowed to ask for ID's at your camp now? Good god.

Did not see your post Gijs, sorry

Slute    1

1. What is your overall opinion on The 501st? ( please be as detailed as possible, including positive and negative things)

You guys have been here for awhile, and like all clans have your ups and downs at times. Overall you guys through the end provide some great RP and are enjoyable to be around. The one time I was not so satisfied with you guys was when I got picked up, and got the usual drop your wep 10 secs and run that way. Other then your improvement on robberies keep it up guys!

I would rate 501st' RP at about a 8/10. I've seen lots of stories and overall entertaining events happen at Altar, which always makes me want to come back. Certain men in 501st realy excel in roleplay and I hope they never leave <3.

3. How have The 501st impacted Chernarus (IG) and the community(out of game on the forums)?

Obviously with Altar Castle 501st has become quite popular within Chernarus. Nobody has any idea what you are doing there though, so you might want to elaborate on that. I have seen a small amount of 501st on the forums, not really doing much. Increase your activity on the forums and you'll make a huge impact on players!

4. What do we excel at?

By far is RP and events. Like I said above, you guys always make me want to come back to Altar to get a drink and just have some Fantastic RP with the CR's. Good job guys!

Robberies. The simple drop your wep 10 secs run that way, doesn't work for me. There was absolutely no RP and nothing leading up to why it was happening. Espacially when you guys had better guns then me :(

I love Altar with all my heart. It is a fun place to be at and some very enjoyable RP comes from there. Usually the CR's are busy but when they're not the Events are wonderful!

Just keep up the good RP and events! Bye!

Ghost    8

You guys have been here for awhile, and like all clans have your ups and downs at times. Overall you guys through the end provide some great RP and are enjoyable to be around. The one time I was not so satisfied with you guys was when I got picked up, and got the usual drop your wep 10 secs and run that way. Other then your improvement on robberies keep it up guys!

I would rate 501st' RP at about a 8/10. I've seen lots of stories and overall entertaining events happen at Altar, which always makes me want to come back. Certain men in 501st realy excel in roleplay and I hope they never leave <3.

Obviously with Altar Castle 501st has become quite popular within Chernarus. Nobody has any idea what you are doing there though, so you might want to elaborate on that. I have seen a small amount of 501st on the forums, not really doing much. Increase your activity on the forums and you'll make a huge impact on players!

4. What do we excel at?

By far is RP and events. Like I said above, you guys always make me want to come back to Altar to get a drink and just have some Fantastic RP with the CR's. Good job guys!

Robberies. The simple drop your wep 10 secs run that way, doesn't work for me. There was absolutely no RP and nothing leading up to why it was happening. Espacially when you guys had better guns then me :(

I love Altar with all my heart. It is a fun place to be at and some very enjoyable RP comes from there. Usually the CR's are busy but when they're not the Events are wonderful!

Just keep up the good RP and events! Bye!

we will try to improve our robberies but we rarely do them so it will be harm but we will try and takes for the feedback :)

Burgz    6

If you're going to leave your post the way it is anyway, don't bother apologizing for it Burgz. ;)

I wasn't sure how you were going to take it haha, I didn't want no points :P

. I have seen a small amount of 501st on the forums, not really doing much. Increase your activity on the forums and you'll make a huge impact on players!

1000 posts bro, 1000 posts ;)

Who was it who robbed you btw? I'd be intrigued to know, as we don't do it often.

Slute    1

If you're going to leave your post the way it is anyway, don't bother apologizing for it Burgz. ;)

I wasn't sure how you were going to take it haha, I didn't want no points :P

. I have seen a small amount of 501st on the forums, not really doing much. Increase your activity on the forums and you'll make a huge impact on players!

1000 posts bro, 1000 posts ;)

Who was it who robbed you btw? I'd be intrigued to know, as we don't do it often.

Except you burgs. :D

And I honestly dont remember, was a month ago. But it's okay no grudges held :)

Voodoo    357

This is from the commanders prospective.

1)Altar castle was approved by Rolle himself aswell as a lot of other staff.

2)We ally with clans that treat us fairly. We don't judge based on forums or in-game descriptions, if people say 'SVR robbed us they are evil' and we meet them to be treated fine and not be robbed then of course we will get along with them. (This goes for every clan we don't say 'they are bandits, they are hero's we treat every clan as neutral and see what they do)

3) We try to leave the castle but when we get about 10 minutes out there is normally a raid or everyone complains there are no CR's in Altar.

4)The ID system was approved by me and the clan. Once you have been raided 3 times in a day (as it was when Alta was started up) you start to not trust anyone. Plus the ID system keeps Civs safer knowing they wont be surrounded and initiated on by 501st enemies that we just let walk in.

Hope this helps. Were always looking for feedback