Server time: 2017-08-22, 01:53

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

XML Help

Question

GingerHippo    4

Just wondering, is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to make my clan a working XML for when my clan is activated please?

I'd appreciate it as I don't understand any of the guides that I have seen.

6 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Yeah man sure, I will get it all working for you so all you have to do is make a dropbox account and add the files to your dropbox, but I am willing to help you out with this. :)

GingerHippo    4

Yeah man sure, I will get it all working for you so all you have to do is make a dropbox account and add the files to your dropbox, but I am willing to help you out with this. :)

Ok thanks, so you'll need my icon and what else inside the account?

Like size of the image, what other information do I need to message you?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Well, You'll need to send me:

Picture you want in-game

PID (Player ID) & Player name of every member you have.

Clan name

*NOTE* if you are sending PID & Player name, Make sure it is all 100% correct otherwise it wont work.

If you don't know how to do XML and you'd rather do it yourself then here is the guide: CLICK HERE

GingerHippo    4

Picture you want in-game

Clan name

*NOTE* if you are sending PID & Player name, Make sure it is all 100% correct otherwise it wont work.

If you don't know how to do XML and you'd rather do it yourself then here is the guide: CLICK HERE

Know what, I may aswell try and do it myself for future use. Thanks for the offer anyways Pandi <3 *gives a present* Pandi: *Opens the wrapped gift* - Out comes a puppy!

- Close Please -

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Picture you want in-game

Clan name

Know what, I may aswell try and do it myself for future use. Thanks for the offer anyways Pandi <3 *gives a present* Pandi: *Opens the wrapped gift* - Out comes a puppy!

- Close Please -

Haha its cool man! :)

I'm glad you're going to try and do it yourself! Good luck with it man, If you have any questions feel free to PM me about it.

Hope I helped, Thanks for the present :D