Server time (UTC): 2023-02-04 13:07

cant connect any private server

when i try to join, lets say armory, it doesnt allow me. says that the connection wasnt made or i got disconnected.

i got latest patchs and I even downloaded czech lite thingy. still cant join.

any options?

I believe it is an error somewhere in one of the files within ArmA 2 / ArmA 2 OA.

Although their is possibilities it could be your firewall or an issue through steam.

Have you tryed running steam as administrator? Might not work but you might as well try.

Sorry for my little knowledge, Best thing to do is search through Google. I'm pretty sure their will be a problem exactly like yours.

• Sapphire

i think no. well, basically it would be reinstalling and installing all back again which im not willing to because pandas.

This problem can occur based on several errors, I remember when I had the same problem myself.

Something that you could try would be to create a new player-profile, that fixed it for me. :)

And, depending on what kinda private server you wanna join, you will have to DL the exact same MP file that the hoster has, although this is only a very rare occasion. ^^

the thing is, im the only one who cant join. i mean its 10 slot server and 7 players are in.

i will try the player profile

I have the same problem dude xD

Everytime someone creates a pc hosted server I can't join.

So basically it should be our firewalls protecting us from arma logic ;)

Haven't checked yet but you defenititely should because i think that is the problem.

• Sapphire

the thing is, im the only one who cant join. i mean its 10 slot server and 7 players are in.

i will try the player profile

Yes, I've had the exact same problem myself before. :P

And it did help when I created a new player profile. ^^