Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Andy123

a dick move?

Question

Andy123    0

Well, i get knocked out at altar. Was enjoying my time roleplaying.

Civillians crowd me like vultures. The roleplay ceases to exists and everything goes silent.

Having fully geared myself. They took all my tools aswell.

Its like there aim to join the server is to get all the gear.

None of them were new spawns also. Were all after my shit.

Any thoughts? A dick move?

19 answers to this question

Bob    0

Yeah they're like vultures they take everything what i want to know is this classesed as robbery??

They basically stole from you so I think you can shoot them.

Bush    22

I would recommend shooting one of them that looks like a loner and takes his gear, when when they asked why you killed him, just answer that he stole from you. Send a proper message.

Andy123    0

Well i tried to find the suspect. Buuuuuuuuut...yeah, as per usual they ran off and probrably logged.

Andy123    0

You were passed out, so you wouldn't know 100% who stole from you, I would not recommend shooting

True, but if i saw someone with my gun i would of talked to him.

Mr Bobby    0

Man thats pretty bad. I hate people who just think about getting the best things all the time. It's also like that with robbing, like when someone robs you and takes all your stuff even though they have better gear. . . Pointless

Andy123    0

Man thats pretty bad. I hate people who just think about getting the best things all the time. It's also like that with robbing, like when someone robs you and takes all your stuff even though they have better gear. . . Pointless

What i don't understand is, this is a roleplay server. If they want the gear go play vanilla.

Mr Bobby    0

What i don't understand is, this is a roleplay server. If they want the gear go play vanilla.

Exactly!

Burgz    6

Civillians crowd me like vultures. The roleplay ceases to exists and everything goes silent. TAKE FUCKING EVERYTHING...

That was annoying dude, I don't know where they could have gone, everyone in the camp was frisked, so, they must have left somehow

Andy123    0

Civillians crowd me like vultures. The roleplay ceases to exists and everything goes silent. TAKE FUCKING EVERYTHING...

That was annoying dude, I don't know where they could have gone, everyone in the camp was frisked, so, they must have left somehow

It's Fine man, at least you tried to roleplay it out!

Stagsview    625

This is just terrible. Things like this should not happen on this server.

Zhunk    2

Well, you might define it as a dick moved, but bad role-play? No. Remember, this is the apocalypse, we're all trying to survive. You weren't strong enough to protect youself, and took what they can. Seems like fine apocalyptic situation for me. There's no need for a rage thread.

Andy123    0

Well, you might define it as a dick moved, but bad role-play? No. Remember, this is the apocalypse, we're all trying to survive. You weren't strong enough to protect youself, and took what they can. Seems like fine apocalyptic situation for me. There's no need for a rage thread.

It's not a rage thread. I asked if it was a dick move? I wanted opinions.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Dick move yeah, but as Zhunk said its not really bad rp.

It happens every time someone is knocked out at settlements

Zhunk    2

Well, I'm not going to argue with you weither it's a rage thread or not. But it does seems like it, if you don't want this thread to look like a rage thread you should refrain from writing with caps, such as: "DICK MOVE"... or "TAKE FUCKING EVERYTHING..."

Andy123    0

Well, I'm not going to argue with you weither it's a rage thread or not. But it does seems like it, if you don't want this thread to look like a rage thread you should refrain from writing with caps, such as: "DICK MOVE"... or "TAKE FUCKING EVERYTHING..."

Edited, was abit annoyed when it happened. My bad.

This can be closed if you want. Was just interested opinion wise.

Sin    127

It's a dick move, but it's what everyone does in an apocalypse. See also Black Friday.

Closing by request.