Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
JACKxRAWR

More British Skins

JACKxRAWR    0

"Oh god. Not MORE military skin suggestions!"

Bare with me here.

On the donation exchange there's five US skins to two British Forces skins. I'm not asking for some super tacticool mega crazy ninja special forces skins, but for one or two regular soldier skins. Rifleman, medic etc., all in DPM camo. Preferably cheaper to get as well, so that British clans and RPers can have fairly accurate skins without having to donate 25 euros.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please throw in your suggestions!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

1. You have a valid point, maybe a couple more British skins should be added.

2. The servers are already having problems, wasting times adding skins is not fixing the servers.

3. You donate to help the server, not to get a skin, the server gives you a skin as a thanks for your donation, anyway, surely those that donate more deserve a better gift, such as better skins? And that's why they are given a set rank in order to buy them.

The British Forces skins are lootable in game items aren't they?

Edit: To clarify, the ones that aren't currently in donation exchange. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with a British Infantry clothing or something.

JACKxRAWR    0

2. The servers are already having problems, wasting times adding skins is not fixing the servers.

3. You donate to help the server, not to get a skin, the server gives you a skin as a thanks for your donation, anyway, surely those that donate more deserve a better gift, such as better skins? And that's why they are given a set rank in order to buy them.

I'm not asking for immediate implementation above all else. This is just something I'd really like to see.

I understand that donation isn't all about getting skins. The main reason that price is an issue here is that some people don't have 25 euros to donate, but still want a nice skin. For example, if a clan wanted British skins at the moment, each member would need to donate 25 euros. My hobbies eat up my spare cash, meaning I (and I'm sure many others) would be excluded.

Edit: To clarify, the ones that aren't currently in donation exchange. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with a British Infantry clothing or something.

I know that if you've got the BAF DLC, camo clothing changes to DPM camouflage. I'm more interested in the full infantry kit though:

[attachment=823]

Slute    1

I agree with you, they could be either not made as a supporter only skin, or they could add new ones.

But please for the love of god I WANT MY CIVILIAN SKINS!

Mikachu    26

Both the soldier clothing and camp clothing IG are British, though obviously you can't depend on having those

I'm not asking for immediate implementation above all else. This is just something I'd really like to see.

I understand that donation isn't all about getting skins. The main reason that price is an issue here is that some people don't have 25 euros to donate, but still want a nice skin. For example, if a clan wanted British skins at the moment, each member would need to donate 25 euros. My hobbies eat up my spare cash, meaning I (and I'm sure many others) would be excluded.

I know that if you've got the BAF DLC, camo clothing changes to DPM camouflage. I'm more interested in the full infantry kit though:

I would like that skin but without the helmet.