Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:47
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Max Simons

ALTAR CASTLE S2 GRENADE MISFIRE

Max Simons    9

I was at altar playing as my Islamic character when i accident hit f instead of d, and changed to my grenade. i was at the shooting range and i attempted to raise my gun to shoot some targets when i accidentally through the grenade. I turned and through it at the heli pad and screamed grenade misfire misfire misfire! One person was accidental killed and i injured some on accident.

In conclusion it was my mistake and on my behalf and it was a total misfire im very sorry about it

Snow    1

There's been like three people who have done that lately. Be a responsible grenade owner and put it in your backpack next time.

Owen    16

Not another grenade incident at Altar.

Burgz    6

I am going to confiscate all grenades of people that come to Altar! :P

1 MOTHER-TRUCKING POST AWAY

R Steele    0

I am the 1 who died and I am pissed as to what was stolen from me before my clanmates could get to my body.. The report is coming

Owen    16

I am going to confiscate all grenades of people that come to Altar! :P

1 MOTHER-TRUCKING POST AWAY

Add that to the rules for Altar.

Bryan    0

I am the 1 who died and I am pissed as to what was stolen from me before my clanmates could get to my body.. The report is coming

You are going to report someone for making a mistake? really? Wow..

You know, I got ran over by a guy in Altar, i got shot accidently in altar. I lost coyoteys, a Ump45 and some other good stuff but I didn't report them cause ibknew it was a mistake. He even made a forum thread to apologize and you still want to report it? Sorry but that's poor in my opinion, mistakes happen and I know he is responsible for his actions but you want to report a mistake? Like I said: wow...

Max Simons    9

You are going to report me for making a honest mistake? Well I am sorry that I'm not perfect I made a thread to apologise about it straight away. There is no use in making a report about this it was my mistake and the do happen you canning ore that.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I wouldn't argue about him making a report, if he deems it necessary then who's to stop him?

It was your fault, and although you apologised, that doesn't get his gear back etc.

It was a rule-break, and if the report comes, not saying you deserve to be punished, but it will be well earned. People need to be more careful.

Symmetrical    1

Lol max, carry grenades in your backpack !!!

+1, Ive seen like 5 threads about this happening in a week.

I wish i would witness it happen sometime, Sounds like fun..

Max Simons    9

Lol max, carry grenades in your backpack !!!

+1, Ive seen like 5 threads about this happening in a week.

I wish i would witness it happen sometime, Sounds like fun..

Its scary...

Laurence Taylor    3

I was killed by a grenade at altar once on a separate occasion earlier on this week. I knew it was a genuine mistake and i left it at that.

Tip- Don't be such a cry baby.

Max Simons    9

I was killed by a grenade at altar once on a separate occasion earlier on this week. I knew it was a genuine mistake and i left it at that.

Yeah of it's an accident let it be However he went and made a formal report on me for a accidental grenade. it's ridiculous!

Laurence Taylor    3

Yeah of it's an accident let it be However he went and made a formal report on me for a accidental grenade. it's ridiculous!

im agreeing with you....

im agreeing with you....

tbh, accidental grenades are even more ridiculous and you shouldnt blame anyone who makes a report. blame yourself, they died of your stupidity and you're paying the price.

I've done that a total of one time... When the dust cleared, there were 8 bodies on the ground.

[video=youtube]

Me as Safe <3

Laurence Taylor    3

I've done that a total of one time... When the dust cleared, there were 8 bodies on the ground.

[video=youtube]

i lol'd so fucking hard hahaha

Bryan    0

[video=youtube]

Me as Safe <3

I hated you for your fucking bad mic.. after that - i loved you! :D

Heh, I was rather worried I was about to get permabanned for one bad click. Luckily I was able to talk to most of the people involved, and they were understanding about it.

Would have been 6 counts of RDM, 1 Not Valuing Life, possibly a few more rule breaks... in one incident, if it went formal... eeek!

At least I had initiated properly on "Safe"... hehe

End result, lesson learned, all grenades stayed in backpack from then on!

tbh, accidental grenades are even more ridiculous and you shouldnt blame anyone who makes a report. blame yourself, they died of your stupidity and you're paying the price.

Tbh, grenades are just a bad idea with the way Arma implemented them. Sometimes it loads you into the game with the grenade selected. It shows you with your weapon in hand, not a grenade, so the first time you try to shoot something, BOOM.

It is valid to go to report on something like this, however I personally would not unless I truly believed it was intentional.

The first 3 grenades I had in DayZRP...

#1 Loaded into the game to see my character throwing it at my feet.

#2 Loaded into the game to see my character throwing it across a field

#3 Forgot I even had a grenade, went to shoot someone I had initiated on and viewed as a troll... See video above...

Grenades + Arma = Deadly accidents.

Keep them in your backpack at all times.