Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:40

Mercenary 1 problems

So,I've bought the Mercenary 1 skin,and I've encountered the following gltiches:

yQlOQfZ.jpg

jBqQ4UN.jpg

2fOvgpE.jpg

PaemYnP.jpg

I know I'm wearing glasses,but still,I just wanted to show that the problem isn't present only when you aim down sights.

I know this skin has been reported in the past,but I just wanted to know if the devs have come up with a fix to it...

• El Presidente

Try removing the accessories like glasses or helmets in your ArmA2 profile.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, It looks slightly realistic but then it bugs out sometimes, I say just report this in the skins thread. :)

Well,if it would look realistic,I would atleast like to see through the shades,not see them.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, It looks slightly realistic but then it bugs out sometimes, I say just report this in the skins thread. :)

Well,if it would look realistic,I would atleast like to see through the shades,not see them.

Haha, Just remove the glasses then.

Haha, Just remove the glasses then.

But I like the glasses :(

Well,hopefully it will be fixed :D