Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:06

Sign in to follow this  
Zipcouda

My end on DayZRP

Zipcouda    49

So it finally came to this, I guess I cant really say I'm overly shocked that it ended the way it did for me and most of my friends. In any case I want to take this time to notice some people who truly affected my experience on this server. Though it may be bad or good, perhaps people can learn from past actions to change their future with others.

If I do miss anyone I do apologize. There will be no reasoning to the order, like best to worst... everyone was equal to me mostly.

Don Dro - I met this man ingame at polona factory. I remember walking around and hearing his footsteps. I went down quietly and got behind him putting my gun to the back of his head and began speaking to him. As it seems, I scared him a bit.

We chatted for a while and ever since we have been great friends. It could of been completely opposite if I had disarmed him. Strange how so much can change if a single choice was made differently.

Don has affected me greatly and is a good guy. Props to you bro.

Kilgore - What a scrub... haha one of the few people I felt pretty close too, like I could trust him through anything. Good guy, honest and true. He may of made mistakes in the past, we all have, but it dose not make him any less of a good person. Had a lot of fun firefights and I can honestly say I hope to remain friends with him for a very long time.

Slip - Scrub. A good guy that is to trusting. Got himself banned for trusting someone.

Jonjo - I met you in SVR and you are one of the best friends I have now. I don't believe your ban was justified, I don't even understand why they banned you outright. I hope to have a continued friendship with you forever more.

Sonny - Crazy German Bastard... I love you man and hope to have future chats and gameplay with you. It was still funny when that guy stole our heli, and you killed mikoyan... hahaha.

Mikoyan - A very mature guy. Good friend. Great gamer. I really hope the Brazilians won their objective during the protests.

Tortov - Very deep voiced dude... a smoker... You were the one I sent a massive message to when I applied for SGRU. If you had not given me a chance I would not be in the position that I am today. You deserve great respect.

Dimitry Havousky - Very much an Aussie... you talk a lot Dimitry but you are a well headed guy. Your very smart and able to defuse a very explosive situation especially since you see things from other angles that others might miss. I hope to keep in touch with you forever more. Always imagined Dimitry in a business suit.

Mex - Met you recently, crazy person...

Jerry - First heard your voice saying "Chubby Cunt". One of the few people I feel very close to as well. Good friend. Did not turn out the way I believed it would of. You did a lot for this community.

Woodzie - Crazy irish man with the name Pandi. Met him when I joined ZUNPC and had a lot of fun trying to bait SGRU to come and attack us at a roadblock. Woodzie always has a dick around fun time, but when shit needs to get done hes on the ball. Good guy.

Allison - Nika, nika, nika. Roleplaying with you was loads of fun. I had misguided ideas about you based on what some others mentioned, but after I could not of liked you more. You were a very aggressive roleplayer and you expected the best out of everyone. I like to believe it made me into a decent roleplayer.

Terra - I always enjoy talking to Terra, very good person and sexy voice as well. It was always entertaining to roleplay with you. You kept me coming back to DayZRP for more fun. Hope to stay friends with you for a very long time to come.

Gina - I knew little about you before recent times. I remember when there were issues between CLF and SVR. I said some very degrading things towards CLF and its members and I remember a comment you made specifically. And you were right, the actions of a few does not give me a right to judge an entire clan especially when no one is perfect.

You are a great roleplayer, and I always enjoyed the chats we had though there were few except when talking about the roleplay. Ill make sure to mail you some chocolate. :)

Daniel - You are one person I have mixed feelings about. I trust you greatly Daniel, a great person and I always enjoy talking to you. Though I feel the fall out recently has hindered that a bit. Though you are the type of person to not let that affect you, and I am sure you still would be friends. Which makes you a very unique person. I am glad I met you, and I will forever respect you Daniel even after everything that happened. I hope to speak to you again my good friend.

Wunzleh Davis - I still remember the fun times we had going and robbing people in SVR, destroying so many people. But regrettably that is past now, first the fall out then you going to the military. You are a good guy and deserve respect... though I wish that this game and actions made on it had not effected our relationship and left it the way it was.

JaydeXMeow - Good Aussie girl. Always loved to have you around and its a shame that you did not get to experience SKA, it really was a pleasure to have met you and to be called your friend. People talked bad about you but it did not matter to me. You cannot please everyone and you experienced a lot of drama for it. You deserved better. But don't let others pull you down. You are a good person be the person you want to be, not what others want.

Misty - Many people in SKA disliked you, and I know you did not like us much either. Regrettably you were not around much for when SVR was being attacked by CLF and the issues we were having. I heard from some that you disliked me because of things that happened when I first was a part of the clan. I then worked to change but you left on your vacation. Just before you returned SVR disbanded mostly and you seemed to never forgive us. I guess that is just how the cards fell.

Archer - Angry American... good guy to be around though. Gets into games and goes crazy... good times.

Katt - exceptionally bad at pronouncing Jerry... instead saying Yerry... Crazy Chinese man that earned his reputation.

Kala - Esper who cant speak a word of english... LOL. Great guy and always fun to be around.

Rolle - I had miss judged you from the start. I first believed you were a complete and utter scrub when I was initially in SVR that knew nothing. But I honestly believe you are well headed. Though choices may be made that I don't really agree with, I do believe you are human, and are doing what you feel is right and best for the server.

Caesar - When I met you I felt you were a very good friend, then I feel you changed and put blindfolds over our eyes to keep us from seeing things. You forsake your friends for your own achievement. I feel there is absolutely nothing I can say about you that is decent. Granted some people may feel that this is unjustified, but not everyone knows the story. You do, and thats all that matters.

Winslow Barington - I hated you in SVR, and continued to hate you till I met you. I cannot say I have ever had a bad feeling about you again, one of my best friends now. I feel this is just an example of how drama can cloud someones judgement and blind them from the truth of who that person is. I feel anyone who met you would like you a lot, and I don't believe you deserved your ban.

PsiSyndicate - You made the server entertaining for a long time. Brought SKA together and gave us Woodzie. cannot thank you enough my friend.

Goz - The most miss guided person I've ever met. Instantly hated SKA without even meeting us. You need to wake up and smell what you been shoveling.

Robbin - Old friend. It was fun talking to you recently and always respected you. You put up with us and deserve a medal. Props to you mate.

There are many others that I have not mentioned. People I have not mentioned are those that I've met and talked to briefly but enjoyed the time with them. I will list some names.

Neox - XM

Hofer - GM

Soren - GM - Dat Satchel!

Its crazy how Drama can change everything, especially over a game. All the arguments and fights I've had with people seems a bit petty compared to what has happened to people in real life or the things that happen outside of it. I thought a game was meant to be enjoyable. I apologize to all those that I have wronged in the past. The people I have angered and degraded over a stupid petty argument.

Though there are some who earned hated from me by betraying their friends, turning their backs on them even for just leaving a clan. Then there are those that use misguided judgement to make judgements on other players. Completely based off of others experiences. Frankly people that do this shit disgust me, its a game stop letting this affect you and relationships. WAKE UP!

I met so many people on this server and in this community, there is no way I can name everyone. So I am sorry if I missed you. If you personally want to know how I was affected by you then please send me a message and let me know.

I am aware of a lot of rumors going around about some stuff SKA is doing. All I should probably say is that if you are interested in finding out what its all about, then you pursue it. Hopefully you wont be disappointed.

This will be my last post I ever make on DayZRP. The recent "Amnesty" towards me and a few others makes me just not want to bother. I really did enjoy all of you, and this server but this ends now for me. I look forward to speaking to many of you still, but my time with this community is ended. If you want to talk to me then send me a PM.

Jottar    0

Had a lot of fun playing with you while you were in SKA. You were a real down to earth guy who was fun to play with. Glad I was always on the good side of your initiations. Gonna miss you and good luck in the future.

Slute    1

Goodbye Zip, good luck with whatever you decide to do in te future!

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

Cya Zip

ZUNPC4LYF

Sgt Dro    0

I love you too Zip, even tho I had to lower my volume every time we robbed people lol.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

No credit to good old Anders eh?

Hope you come back soon.

Daniel    2

Thank you Zip! It's a pitty to see you leaving but I wish you the best of luck with SKA's new project (definetly gonna visit you guys there :D ) So this will not be the end haha : )

You are right a lot of things have developed how they shouldn't. But we can not change it back. It were great times in SVR when we attacked Haven or when both of us were in Berezino on your first day (?!) in SVR. Sick initiations and a good person altough sometimes you showed to much anger on the forums.

Bye <3

Alan Woods    3

Damn Zip !

I met you several times in my NRF days and you seemed like a nice guy(even tho I heard different shit around).

It's sad to see you go,since I enjoyed PvPing with you(since that's how most encounters went down)...

Good luck and in the future,try considering a return.

tumblr_m5z1r9bauT1qfsge2o1_500.gif

Andrew    0

remember shitting myself when i was CR at desal plant and next minute hear zipcouda's initiations. Was a lot of fun though

Caesar    438
Caesar - When I met you I felt you were a very good friend, then I feel you changed and put blindfolds over our eyes to keep us from seeing things. You forsake your friends for your own achievement. I feel there is absolutely nothing I can say about you that is decent. Granted some people may feel that this is unjustified, but not everyone knows the story. You do, and thats all that matters.

Forgive me if I don't take this to heart. You need to take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming other people for the consequences of those actions. You have had a tendency to demonize those not in your inner circle and blind yourself to the issues presented by those in this inner circle. You accuse me of forsaking friends for my position, I think you tend to confuse this with the fact that I strive to be fair to everyone. This includes my friends, I accepted the difficulty of enforcing the rules totally and without bias when I took the position. If you expected me to bend the rules for people I consider friends then I had to disappoint you. I hold my personal values in the highest regards and refuse to compromise on them.

Many people I considered good friends and would still be open to calling friends have made mistakes, some of these severe and heavily punishable. These people have tended to project their problems on to me and blame me for their shortcomings. Ironically I am the bad guy in your mind for pulling your up on what you did wrong, did you ever consider blaming yourself for the silly things you have done?

In your mind the rules do not apply to you, This was even the case in SVR. You treated the warning system and a system to be gamed and manipulated and cared only to avoid a permanent ban while you still cared. I won't be crass and say you are completely bad with no redeeming qualities. This would be a lie, you could be a very good person and very passionate. Its just this passion seems to have blinded you. I won't further drag this out by refuting your claims about those who got permanently banned, I frankly don't need to as their offences are already easily view-able.

If you still want to treat me like the enemy and with complete and utter disrespect then that is your choice. I still wish you the best and am willing to leave whatever animosity we have behind and treat you with the respect that you deserve as a person.

Regardless of our disagreements, I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Danga    0

Now now boys, lets not turn this into a argument thread..

But bye Zip, have fun wherever you go dude!

Burgz    6

Sad to see another great roleplayer gone Zip, spoke to you a few times in Teamspeak and such when trying to sort out relations, and then had a fun time with you and the rest of SKA literally a day before all shit went down. I was Shimshay at Raven's nest when you were attacked, I was the constantly bugged one, that couldn't get blood. Like I said sad to see you go, you seemed like a cool dude whenever I met you. RIP in piece.

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

Zip see you dude! Heard good things of you!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

See you man, Everyone will miss your initiation!

Good luck with life!

You are an awesome roleplayer, I was looking forward to roleplaying with you after you took Altar hostage and I was on my Alt. We were just about to repair the ural and then you got killed.

Sad to you go, Have fun!

Gina    26

Gina - I knew little about you before recent times. I remember when there were issues between CLF and SVR. I said some very degrading things towards CLF and its members and I remember a comment you made specifically. And you were right, the actions of a few does not give me a right to judge an entire clan especially when no one is perfect.

You are a great roleplayer, and I always enjoyed the chats we had though there were few except when talking about the roleplay. Ill make sure to mail you some chocolate. :)

Nothing much to say. You'll be missed :(

I wish you best of luck whatever you are going to do from now on :)

And I'll be waiting for that chocolate.

Terra    1364

Zip, thank you for your words. I love talking to you. I had so much outstanding Rp with you. I already miss your Initiations <3

With you a robbery never was boring. I would love you would kidnap me ONE MORE TIME ...maybe?

I wish you a great Time and a good life and all the best!

Stay safe and we will continue contact over Skype!

Much Love

Your Terra