Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:24
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Lockmar

SMITE

Lockmar    0

For those of you who do not know, SMITE is a 3rd person MOBA currently in open beta being developed by Hi-Rez Studios. The game will be forever free-to-play and features deities from all of the various religions throughout the world. For more information you can check outhttp://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home.

For those of you who want to just jump straight into the action I'd prefer you use my referral link as it gives me rewards. My referral link can be foundhere.

For those of you who already you can add me on the IGN Seviloth, I'm currently only level 11 (I believe) but I'm enjoying myself greatly.

Does anyone from our community play this game? If so I'd like to possibly form a team since I'm rather frustrated with having horrible teammates as is the norm with MOBAs.

Alan Woods    4

Well,you got me quite interested in this,and seeing Sun Wukong is there,I'm gonan give it a try tonight !

Level 29 and got all the gods, tough I only play casual modes since I can't be bothered with playing conquest mode anymore due to Dota like behavior of people.

Trimbly    0

I'm interested in this but I will not use your link just don't trust links people post to downloads or things to sign up for. I'm paranoid.

Lockmar    0

I'm interested in this but I will not use your link just don't trust links people post to downloads or things to sign up for. I'm paranoid.

Quite understandable, hope you will still join in on the game.