Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:36

Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlutterShy

Arma 3

Guest FlutterShy   
Guest FlutterShy

Hello all! I would gladly appreciate you telling me how Arma 3 is. If I get enough good comments I might save my money to buy this wonderful game. Though if I get too much negative comments... I will think twice before buying.

Burgz    6

Looks pretty good to me! im thinking about buying it, it's not too expensive on Ebay, check it out

Symmetrical    1

Its ok I guess... Personally I prefer ArmA 2 OA but ArmA 3 is also nice..

Lots of cool mods like King of The Hill and Altis Life and other nice mods.

However if you already own ArmA 2 and you enjoy it I would suggest no to purchase ArmA 3.

Anyway I hope I helped, Best of luck!!!

It's crap, I hate it

<3 Arma 2

The futuristic setting is boring, Altis is boring, the weapons feel like plastic crap, the vehicles look like crap (except the Merkava :) )

Mush    2

It's utterly boring, the maps are awful, the entire feel is 0/10. I prefer ArmA 2.

It's good for AltisRp! I just spent a whole day chilling with Trilby in a big ass helicopter chasing drug dealers and murderers? What more could a man want??

Rolle    2451

Much better than ArmA2 IMO, better graphics especially lightning and shadows, stances and animations, inventory system. The Stratos and Altis are really good as expected of Bohemia, with all building enterable. I dislike the available weapons and vehicles, I preferred the real world rifles and vehicles. Still, I strongly recommend getting it.

Slute    1

Other then the overall better graphics, and other visual details, the game performs pretty poorly for not so good computers.

It has its fun little game modes that Arma 2 does not have, but gets extremely boring and repetitive after a short time. Im sure there will be more mods soon! I would buy it when it is on sale or if everything is fixed :)

Dax    116

If you have a lower spec PC then its not going to run so well for you and you probably wont benefit from the improved graphics and what not, personally I would say buy it.

I didn't really liked it, buyed it but played only for a few hours. I got tired pretty quickly.

I wouldn't recommend getting it yet, maybe wait and see if some interesting mods comes out.