Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 08:54

SERVER 2 Christmas Party! (Ran & Hosted By The LIA)

Untitled-3.png

@ SERVER 2 (EPOCH CHERNARUS!!! PARTY STARTS AT 22:00-2:00 Server Time!

Hey guys, the LIA are organizing and hosting a Christmas party at Prud Lake. Everyone is welcome! We wish for this to happen on the 21st of December, which is next Saturday on SERVER 2. The party will consist of, Christmas songs being played, a dance competition, carol singing competition, Tin Toss game: Prud Edition, Exchanging of gifts, a free Christmas Dinner (Hog Roast), a Nativity play, Santa's grotto, hatchet fights, hunting competition, 100m sprint and suggestions are welcome! Winners of the events will get a special prize! Like I said, anyone is welcome unless you come with hostile intentions. We think it's an appropriate time to get everyone together for a nice party. There seems to be a lot of bad things going on around Chernarus lately, and it would be nice to see everyone being happy and kind for once, and getting in the Christmas Spirit. We want this event to happen at 22:00-02:00 (server time). (Looking for people to help host this event and make sure everything runs smoothly.)

Untitled-4.jpg

Places We Need People To Fill In:

Hosts:

LIA

Event Organizers:(Slots Open)

Even Participators:(Slots Open)

Santa: Elder Juggs

People who want to be in the Nativity play: John "The Traveller" Doe - Joseph

(Slots Open)

Security: LIA, Enclave, Dima Karmov, Yusuf Albosaif, ODA153 (Slots Open)

(If it's allowed to happen) We wish you can all make it, and join in on the Prud Lake Christmas Party 2013! :) If anyone has any suggestions for how to get lighting for the event to keep the place lit up, please post in the thread. Also if you know anyone who would be interested in taking part in the nativity play or any of the other events, please share the thread with them!

So, as it stands right now it looks like it's going to go ahead. Which is great. The support all of you have given is great and I can't wait until next weekend :) Again if anyone wants to take part in organizing or helping, look at the little list I made. It has all the slots we need help with. Thanks everyone, Merry Christmas!

• Emerald

This would be amazing. Hopefully people will act appropriate and it could bring some good RP to the server.

• Emerald

Nativity play aye im in!

• Sapphire

If we can promise no hostilities between all clans for this i would love to come and sure 501st would love it too.

• Emerald

could bring some great RP ! +1 for the nativity play

Even the armies that fought in World War One didn't fight on Christmas Day, hopefully it can be peaceful in the apocalypse too!

Good luck with the event, can't guarantee I will attend, but it looks fun :)

Yeah, hopefully people can go a few hours without wanting to break each others faces'. Thanks, hope you can make it :)

Even the armies that fought in World War One didn't fight on Christmas Day, hopefully it can be peaceful in the apocalypse too!

Good luck with the event, can't guarantee I will attend, but it looks fun :)

That was WW1 and Honor meant something !

In the apocalypse,all has changed...

• Sapphire

I knew one I'd these would show up!

• Sapphire

I think I'm around then, I'm up for it! :)

• Sapphire

I think I'm around then, I'm up for it! :)

Great! :D

Turns out I am back from Paris on the 22nd :( Why Me?! :(