Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 23:10

Good God what have i done.

Guest Butterbean

Guest Butterbean

Soooo, i was at the NWAF and i came across two people. One of them asked me for a bloodbag, so i asked him to roll up his sleeve. Once he rolled up his sleeve, i clicked the option to blood transfuse him. But when i clicked, it swung my hatchet and killed him...

I Feel extremely guilty and if the guy who i killed is reading this. IM SORRY D:

What do i do? :S

Good for admitting it, see if a report discussion pops up, and take it from there, if he feels it was an accident he should drop it though, top tip: use enter to select options next time! :D

Apologize to him over TS if you can find him or search for him over the forums and PM him, If he reports you then you will have a problem, Although it was an accident it is still an offense unfortunately.

I was there when it happened and I know for a fact it was an accident because as soon as he swung he immediately went OOC to apologize and I told him I would try to find him on TS. After the server restarted I told him to wait and see if a report discussion pops up. So it was a major accident and my apologies to the guy that got killed.

• Emerald

These threads are my favorite. Better luck getting some good RP next time. Maybe you won't hack them in the face :P. In all seriousness, it happens a lot, so don't worry about it.

• Legend

Autoban yourself for KOS. Make a sacrifice not to play for 3 days on dayz for the murder of this poor soul!

/Shit happens.. Great you came out like you did, people respect you when you do that.