Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:55

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Caelstrom

Hey guys!

Guest Caelstrom   
Guest Caelstrom

Hey, this Community looks just right for me ;D

Been looking for something like this for a long time, I've noticed you need to donate to join due to the large volume of applicants. Not really sure on how to donate, any tips?

Cheers - Caelstrom

Welcome to the community!

You can find donation information under the donation tab.

Please read the rules and FAQ over and remember to use the search function.

Best of luck mate.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey man, Welcome to DayZRP!

If you want to donate go to the donate tab at the top right of the page, You'll see it says 'Donate' and 'Donation Exchange', Click on donate and you can choose how much you are willing to donate, After you have choose the amount you'd like to donate just simply click the Donate button and it will take you through the transaction.

NOTE: Donating is a gift and there are no refunds, If you are willing to donate, You donate because you want to help out the server.

After you have donated you can send off your whitelist application and have it reviewed, You can also purchase a skin for in-game as you have donated, If you go to the donate tab again and the drop down bar will come again and this time you can select 'Donation Exchange', Click on that and it will take you to a page where you can see how much you have donated and what skins you have bought, But obviously as it is your first time you wont have a skin on there. When you are on that page, Click on the tab 'Available items', Once selected it will take you to a page where you can exchange your donation for a skin. There you can pick a skin with however money you have donated.

Once you have bought the skin you'd like you can active it on the page where I said you can see all your skins that you have bought.

NOTE: You have to active it whilst you are offline or in the lobby.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me or any staff member.

Hope I helped.

-Pandi

Kraith    0

Donating doesn't and won't ever grant you white list approval. It only gets your application looked at quicker. Make sure your app is good.

Guest Caelstrom   
Guest Caelstrom

Okay, cheers guys.