Server time (UTC): 2023-02-03 17:38

another age question

Guest xBAGELSx

Guest xBAGELSx

so i was just curious since i have been waiting for a long time for the whitelist to come back and i was thinking like if the age is 16 what is stopping someone from saying the wrong birth date or something? and like i said i havent seen the application form.

• Emerald

Then double check! You would notice if you put 15 instead of 16, and if you still do it anyway then tough luck. I know there was one occasion that the admins asked for drivers license for proof (He got it off the internet xD).

There is no application form also, its whatever you think will benefit yourself and will make the admins think you are worthy.

??? wait so when you whitelist then how does it work?

If someone was to lie about there age in there application they would get found out pretty easily and would then be blacklisted

• Emerald

When the whitelists open, you send in an application. You get to make your own but it is required to have your name and character backstory. There is a page that states what you must put in your app but I cannot seem to find it for whatever reason, maybe someone else can help you with that.

Once it is sent in the admin team will determine if you answered everything correctly and will determine if you are able to join.

And they know how old you are. Rolle is Santa. He knows everything.

Guest xBAGELSx

oh ok, no i was just curious cus i turn 15 in 2 months and was still confused on how exactly they could find out ur real age u know? however i do think that i could definetly proove that i am worthy.

oh ok, no i was just curious cus i turn 15 in 2 months and was still confused on how exactly they could find out ur real age u know? however i do think that i could definetly proove that i am worthy.

If you are underage then i would not bother attempting to whitelist as you will be immediately blacklisted, unfortunately you will have to wait till your 16.

• Emerald

Sadly I dont think you will be able to. A lot of boys and girls can be worthy to join at a younger age, but of course admins dont want to risk it. Good job bein honest though admitting to your age! Unlike others who say they are 16.

You can always join one year later with standalone!

Going to close this as the op has gotten the answer i believe, if you want to know more about the future of DayZRP and standalone i would advise you to use the search function as you will find out all the information there :)

• Legend

Age requirement is 16, simple is. We will find out if someone is lying about it. Dont even try, it´s not worth it to get blacklisted, dont you think?

Sorry to tell you this the hard way, but we make no exceptions. We also had plenty of discussions about the age requirement. Use the search-function to find them.

You are not the first one and you will not be the last one who is telling us that you think you are worth to prove how good your roleplay is.

I dont say you can´t Roleplay, I say, we dont make exceptions on the Rule.

Regards

Terra

//Closed