Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 10:20

Ban Appeal. FinalburnzyHD

Guest FinalburnzyHDban

Guest FinalburnzyHDban

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s1-racism-desal-10-35-09-12-2013

Why the verdict is not fair : I believe that the verdict was fair but permanently banned for making one mistake is very harsh and I only just recently joined the community and was really beginning to enjoy Roleplay.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : I was trying to get him to say his name but everyone was talking over me i said it then realized I offended him and apologized all I was trying to do was create a good role-playing story for my character meeting new races and such. As i was new to the community i didn't realise that everyone was trying to get people banned i was just trying to role play to the best of my ability that's why afterwards i corrected my self and apologized.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I would like to receive a reduce in my ban or ban revoked and hopefully be able to start a new and prove I'm a good roleplayer.

What could you have done better? Not said anything to him that could offend him and also be polite when i first meet him.

• MVP

You couldn't pronounce his name, so you thought calling him a "n*****" would be more convenient?

Convenient, maybe. Appropriate? No. We have a zero-tolerance policy against racism. Zero-tolerance means exactly what it says. If you would've just owned up to what you did we might've considered giving you another chance.

Appeal denied.