Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 04:59

Symmetrical - warning points appeal

Symmetrical

Link to report: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-new-player--33866

Why the verdict is not fair: There was really no flaming on either side.

3 warning points each for an argument like this is a bit too much.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details): So i see this thread at Guides and Tutorials and there's this guy who says hes new to DayzRP and all that stuff.

I post on the thread the following: "Not the place to post this.".

This post did not offend/harm anyone I simply pointed out he posted this a the wrong place.

Then this guy "Astycc" quotes me and calls my commend "shit" and says it was unnecessary, I disagree with him so i quote him and ask him not to call my posts shit and whatnot (You can see the argument in the link).

I understand my post wasn't that productive and meaningful and perhaps I could have written it in another way.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I want my 3 warning points removed since this was an argument rather then "flaming" each-other.

And i think its a bit too much.

I did not start anything, Was not looking to starting anything as well..

What could you have done better?: I think I really havent done nothing wrong i simply pointed out that he posted his thread at the wrong section.

After that I was quoted by a man who disagrees with me about how important it was to post this.

• Legend

Moving and making sure threads are in the right sections is the staff teams job. You don't need to do it for us. You were flamed and you bit on and responded unappropriately.

Points stay