Server time (UTC): 2023-01-26 22:33

Astycc - More Warning Points Appeal

Guest Astycc

Link to report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-new-player--33866

Why the verdict is not fair:

I feel like 3 warning points for a small argument is far too harsh, and it sure wasn't flaming.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details):

I saw this one guy, "Symmetrical" post comments on threads with simple one lined things, they offered nothing and were apparent to be posted to either boost his post count or get him noticed, I felt like saying something, so I did, I never thought saying my personal opinion would be punished, it was, once again. The only harmful thing I said was his posts were "sh*t" and he called me "retarded" and got the same warning? I fail to see how this is balanced, I also think that my actual post was not flaming at all, just pointing out what I thought.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like the 10% warning removed, as I feel it is extremely harsh and presents me in a way I do not want to be, I wouldn't mind slightly decreasing the points though.

What could you have done better?:

I realise my post was un-needed, but I felt I had to say something, I should have either PMed him or posted in a different way, and I feel like I could have probably kept my calm, but I hate the word "retarded" and lost it, I felt extremely offended.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I am extremely sorry for my actions and will attempt to redeem myself from future endeavors of such behavior.

• Legend

Doing the staffteams job is nothing you should worry about. You should rather have reported his post instead of saying that it was shit if you felt it was unecessary. You got into an arguement with each other in that thread and it's not the welcome we want for new members.

Points stay