Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 05:09

new player

Guest Mason McVeigh

Not the place to post this.

I'm sorry, but all your posts seem to be shit like this, how is this productive at all? At least tell him where he is meant to post rather than a line of text that means nothing to him.

Back on topic: Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay Mason.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

I'm sorry, but all your posts seem to be shit like this, how is this productive at all? At least tell him where he is meant to post rather than a line of text that means nothing to him.

Dont call my posts "shit".

I edited it and I hope you will edit this retarded post as well.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Are you serious here? My post was productive, the post you posted was utter shit which was not needed, you're just trying to get a high post count. Trust me, it doesn't mean anything. Just stop, how can you call anyone "retarded" I personally hate the word and find it extremely offensive and insensitive, so I would advise not using it, and no, I will not change my post.

Are you serious here? My post was productive, the post you posted was utter shit which was not needed, you're just trying to get a high post count. Trust me, it doesn't mean anything. Just stop, how can you call anyone "retarded" I personally hate the word and find it extremely offensive and insensitive, so I would advise not using it, and no, I will not change my post.

I didnt post this to add posts to my count.

I also did not call you retarded I called your post retarded just like you called mine "shit".

You can also PM me and tell me to edit my comment or something like that/Quote me and write something nice instead of insulting me.

Not the place guys, lets stop flaming now.

Welcome Mason, for future reference i would advise new players to post in the joining/ leaving thread section ifs its going to be a "hello im new" thread

I didnt post this to add posts to my count.

I also did not call you retarded I called your post retarded just like you called mine "shit".

You can also PM me and tell me to edit my comment or something like that/Quote me and write something nice instead of insulting me.

How so? How did I insult you? If you call MY post retarded and say that's fine, but then I say your post is nonsensical shit, how is it offending you, get off your morale high horse and grow the fuck up, just drop it.

And to Joel, I made no attempt to flame, I am 100% against it, I am just fed up of people posting nonsense 24/7 to get a high post count, it makes no sense and adds nothing to the community.

• MVP

Both of you drop it.

Welcome to the server, Mason!

• Emerald

Closed while warning points are evenly distributed.

• MVP

Mason, as this thread is now in joining/leaving section, it won't count towards your post count, make sure to post somewhere else on the forums so your account won't be deleted! :D

• Emerald

There we go...now welcome Mason correctly.

Yeah, sorry about my previous posts Mason, welcome to DayZRP, and don't worry, not everyone is like me, just enjoy your stay here.

Once again I apologise for de-railing the thread and displaying myself in a bad light.