Server time (UTC): 2023-02-07 06:01

Role playing Multiple characters

Hey there everyone,

So I have a couple of things I wanted to say so hear me out,

Role Playing Multiple characters

So as I understand it you can play a different character at a drop of a hat, which makes me wonder if I could play multiple characters in order to get a cool story going within the game for people to remember and for other players to interact with.

EG. farmer Joe is selling potato Bombs couple of days later shifty looking man is looking for Potato Bomb's

Now what I am trying to do is get players more into the role playing by giving them the information in order to feel apart of the story. If I say where I will then a Player could take the man the where he is meant to be which brings me to my next Subject.

Looking for Role players

So if you had not of guessed by now there is a flaw in this idea which is simply I cant be at two places at once which is why I am asking anyone who is interested in making stories for people to know and watch and interact with then please let me know. I come to see a lot of players who may Originally have a Idea of what there character wants but cant seem to get out there and tell there story. So what I am suggesting Since we can make any character and go back to them at any point is to help each other out. Have you got a really good story maybe and want people to know?

Final Statement

So If you are Interested in wanting to take part or Got a Idea for a Story there are many ways of getting hold of me which I will link Below. Thank you for reading this got any advice or suggestions leave a Post below, I always have the webpage open on my computer and normally on one of the team speak Channels. I favor the 15 to 20 channels.

PM: HashTagtm

TeamSpeak: Dayzrp (15 to 20)

Email: [email protected]

CYA TO GUYS IN THERE

• MVP

This is a fairly confusing read and it took me a number of times to get to what you were suggesting.

Are you proposing that people arrange to meet up with each other to advance their personal stories, and providing each other with a little background so they can play certain roles?

Hmm, never really considered that before when playing out my stories. The closest thing I have done for that is requesting for help in a 'broadcast' on my thread. I prefer my RP stories improvised and 'ad hoc', sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

I guess donator skins come into play a bit too. I might just have found a reason to use the list of skins I've purchased but never used. I'll keep an eye on this. :)

• Sapphire

Hey there everyone,

So I have a couple of things I wanted to say so hear me out,

Role Playing Multiple characters

So as I understand it you can play a different character at a drop of a hat, which makes me wonder if I could play multiple characters in order to get a cool story going within the game for people to remember and for other players to interact with.

EG. farmer Joe is selling potato Bombs couple of days later shifty looking man is looking for Potato Bomb's

Now what I am trying to do is get players more into the role playing by giving them the information in order to feel apart of the story. If I say where I will then a Player could take the man the where he is meant to be which brings me to my next Subject.

Looking for Role players

So if you had not of guessed by now there is a flaw in this idea which is simply I cant be at two places at once which is why I am asking anyone who is interested in making stories for people to know and watch and interact with then please let me know. I come to see a lot of players who may Originally have a Idea of what there character wants but cant seem to get out there and tell there story. So what I am suggesting Since we can make any character and go back to them at any point is to help each other out. Have you got a really good story maybe and want people to know?

Final Statement

So If you are Interested in wanting to take part or Got a Idea for a Story there are many ways of getting hold of me which I will link Below. Thank you for reading this got any advice or suggestions leave a Post below, I always have the webpage open on my computer and normally on one of the team speak Channels. I favor the 15 to 20 channels.

PM: HashTagtm

TeamSpeak: Dayzrp (15 to 20)

Email: [email protected]

CYA TO GUYS IN THERE

I am currently using multiple characters to create a story

• Sapphire

do you find it hard having to play different characters that never interact with each other???

They have unseen interactions, however the story line as it goes doesnt require extended interaction with each other