Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:30

Best, funniest and worst zombie movies

Othuyeg

• Emerald

Since DayZRP is a zombie apocalypse themed game and community, I want to start a thread about zombie movies. I'd like you to list your favorites, the funniest and the worst zombie movies.

You can nominate as many as you want to each category but I'd hope to keep the best category very tidy so only nominate one or two if possible. I'll see if there is enough material for a vote later. You can leave a category empty if you so wish. I will be doing this with the "best" category for now.

Best:

Funniest: Braindead and Dead snow.

Scariest:

Worst: World War Z (Some may have liked it, but those people are wrong with their opinions. It was horrid.)

Edit: added a category, scariest. Forgot about that one totally.

I hated World War Z too

Funniest is probably Dead Snow as well, but you gotta love a bit of Shaun of the dead

Best I dont know, maybe the 28 days later etc

totally forgot about Zombieland fucking great film

• Emerald

Best:day of the dead

Funniest:Dead snow

Worst:survival of the dead

Scariest:none

• Sapphire

Best: Outpost 1,2 and 3 I am not sure if you can really call it a zombie movie. Basically it's about some Nazi Project in a secret bunker during the war. They are trying to make super soldiers that can't be killed. They are great movies and have a good storyline.

Funniest: Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland

Scariest: Land of the Dead ? Not too sure, normally I don't get scared when watching Zombie movies.

Worst: Many people say that World War Z is a bad movie, I liked it, but found it a bit unrealistic as well.

Best: Zombieland

Funniest: Dead Snow

Worst: World War Z

Scariest: 28 Days/Weeks Later

Gotta say you have a great taste. :D

Well,I was tempted either to put Romero's first movie at the scariest section,since it was quite thrilling :D

Best: Outpost 1,2 and 3 I am not sure if you can really call it a zombie movie. Basically it's about some Nazi Project in a secret bunker during the war. They are trying to make super soldiers that can't be killed. They are great movies and have a good storyline.

Scariest: Land of the Dead ? Not too sure, normally I don't get scared when watching Zombie movies.

Worst: Many people say that World War Z is a bad movie, I liked it, but found it a bit unrealistic as well.

Man,you just brought back my memories of the first Outpost. When I first saw it,it was interesting(invincible zombies :D) and I enjoyed it.

• Sapphire

Man,you just brought back my memories of the first Outpost. When I first saw it,it was interesting(invincible zombies :D) and I enjoyed it.

The second one is also pretty good and in the third one the story plays back in the Second World War, you really should watch them :D

• Sapphire

The fourth outpost is about spetznatz : D

The fourth ? No, the third one.

• Emerald

Best: Walking Dead, oh not a movie? Like I care! :P

Funniest: Zombieland!

Scariest: 28 Days Later

Worst: Would Quarantine count?

All have their goods and bads but all have ther reasons to be where they are.

Guest Praetorian

Rammbock: Berlin Undead

German - English subtitled.

Original concept. Fantastic writing and acting. Great zombie film.

Nomination: Best for original concept in modern zombie films.

rammy.jpg

• Emerald

"Worst: World War Z (Some may have liked it, but those people are wrong with their opinions. It was horrid.)" so you are the one who say who is wrong and who is right?

Yes. I am pleased to note you have understood my authority.