Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:43

Making false KoS-rights?

Guest Whazmeister

Guest Whazmeister

Hai there,

so, yesterday evening I went to altar to get some good RP, I had some fun pissing off CR's by sharpning my axe untill I got told to leave camp.

Since I did this on purpose I was being a little bit stubborn but eventually left. Then a CR comes running after me and talking with me for a bit.

We then agree to have a hatchet-fight back in the Altar Arena. He told me to come and follow him back to altar, so I did.

Then a bunch of other CR's come running out of camp and suddenly the first CR told the other that I was running after him because I was trying to kill him. Since they're 501st they now got 'KoS' rights. However, I was not trying to kill him.

Later when I was in the arena I was shot in the leg, and got a lot of death threats and later they even made clear I would be killed.

Now, is this allowed or not? Providing with false KoS rights, because for the same thing they would've just killed me for 'supposively trying to kill a CR.'

Greets,

• Emerald

Creating false KOS rights is not allowed and whoever pulls the trigger will be punished as well. I'd say the actions of the 501st are not allowed and if you have any video recording of the event you would be in a position to report them.

Guest Whazmeister

Creating false KOS rights is not allowed and whoever pulls the trigger will be punished as well. I'd say the actions of the 501st are not allowed and if you have any video recording of the event you would be in a position to report them.

Okay, thanks for clearing this up.

I decided not to report them because I did have some interesting roleplay and didn't get killed in this proces eventually.

I have video recording, but I'd been dicking around with them before, so no need to make a report for it.

// Can be closed, or 'solved' or whatever.