Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 04:34

Editing Application

Jammosan

Another Question as i wait for my white list... Hey Guys iv'e tried to browse forum before asking this but i know people with more characters in there application are most likely to get read first and such so i was wondering whether it is possible to edit it at all. I mean i did over 1000 characters as my background and about 700 characters on the rule explanation but it seems people have done far more than i have. Just wish i could redo it now :(

You get 3 attempts at your application, if at first you don't succeed, improve it and try again.

As Nath said, you have to wait 24 hours every time you apply.

Yea i hope i do i just know i could of made it more exiting is all and im regretting what i put. I don't think it was bad enough for a rejection at all as i put allot of effort into it i just getting impatient after 4 days or so. I know its silly of me to get impatient but i want to play so much! :D

Yea i hope i do i just know i could of made it more exiting is all and im regretting what i put. I don't think it was bad enough for a rejection at all as i put allot of effort into it i just getting impatient after 4 days or so. I know its silly of me to get impatient but i want to play so much! :D

If you put the time and effort into your application, you should be fine, hope you get whitelisted and good luck.