Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 03:44

What are you most #Hyped for?

Slute

• Emerald

We're all waiting for something. Either that new video game, that new movie, maybe even that new my little pony subscriber set :troll:

My question is, what are you most #Hyped for?

I cant wait for DayZ standalone and Tom Clancys the Division. The 3rd hunger games movie will be badass as well!

• Sapphire

Fallout 4 (If it releases), DayZ Standalone, GTA V for PC...

Doctor Who X-mas Special (Time of the Doctor)...

• Sapphire

Christmas!

HnyvxjD.jpg?1

• Sapphire

Standalone, watch dogs, and titanfall

DayZrp Panthera, Standalone, Elder Scrolls Online, DayZrp Panthera, Game of Thrones, the second '300' film, DayZrp Panthera, the Hobbit on friday, my 20th next week, DayZrp Panthera and DayZrp Panthera.

• Sapphire

My little quote thing basically sums it up :P

• Sapphire

Watchdogs, Division and my 17th birthday :) might be having a trip to Chernobyl! :) and visiting Germany in February :)

Chernobyl?! Lucky man, I'd love to go there. Interests me so much!

Watchdogs, Division and my 17th birthday :) might be having a trip to Chernobyl! :) and visiting Germany in February :)

Either I go for my 17th (next month time) or 18th with my history group :) so fascinated with Russian things :D I tune into the live ubv76 station radio :D

• Sapphire

Either I go for my 17th (next month time) or 18th with my history group :) so fascinated with Russian things :D I tune into the live ubv76 station radio :D

Crazy man, that shit freaked me out when I listen on here, let alone the actual thing. I too am fascinated with History, and especially European History, disasters, wars, all that stuff! :)

Crazy man, that shit freaked me out when I listen on here, let alone the actual thing. I too am fascinated with History, and especially European History, disasters, wars, all that stuff! :)

Hit me up anytime with anything like that :D I'm all into it :) I sit at home watching documentaries on stuff like that :)

Hoping to video document my trip to Chernobyl so hopefully I'll be posting it on her for everyone :) hopefully I won't be disarmed ;D

• Sapphire

Doctor Who X-mas Special (Time of the Doctor)...

YES.

• Sapphire

Hit me up anytime with anything like that :D I'm all into it :) I sit at home watching documentaries on stuff like that :)

Hoping to video document my trip to Chernobyl so hopefully I'll be posting it on her for everyone :) hopefully I won't be disarmed ;D

I will man, I'm interested in things like, JFK and his assassination, UFO mysteries, Chernobyl, Recent Wars (and not so recent), disasters, anything really! I enjoy History, actually got an exam on it tomorrow! :) Also let's hope you don't, I wanna see!

I will man, I'm interested in things like, JFK and his assassination, UFO mysteries, Chernobyl, Recent Wars (and not so recent), disasters, anything really! I enjoy History, actually got an exam on it tomorrow! :) Also let's hope you don't, I wanna see!

Good luck! :) I'm halfway through a 6000 word essay on modern conflicts and their progression with military and civilian technology :)

Just be passionate about it and you'll do well :) and as coincidence I'm studying JFK and his assassination in history A-level :)

• Sapphire

Good luck! :) I'm halfway through a 6000 word essay on modern conflicts and their progression with military and civilian technology :)

Just be passionate about it and you'll do well :) and as coincidence I'm studying JFK and his assassination in history A-level :)

Ah, good luck! My exam is on Medicine and Public Health, easy and probably not the most exciting either. :(

• Emerald

DayZrp Panthera, Standalone, Elder Scrolls Online, DayZrp Panthera, Game of Thrones, the second '300' film, DayZrp Panthera, the Hobbit on friday, my 20th next week, DayZrp Panthera and DayZrp Panthera.

I think you forgot DayZRP Panthera. And happy early birthday! :D