Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 10:51

Rust on steam

Symmetrical

I'm not sure but you can add non steam games to your libary

You can but rust is not that type of game, When it was released you could only play it from the browser.

Now that its on steam you cant...

Im just trying to figure out how to get my CDkey.

Awwww rust man, good old days of closed alpha ^^, R.I.P Rust Dynasty. best clan on closed alpha rust.

BTW you can get your CD key from the rust website, or at least that's how i got mine

Awwww rust man, good old days of closed alpha ^^, R.I.P Rust Dynasty. best clan on closed alpha rust.

BTW you can get your CD key from the rust website, or at least that's how i got mine

You're talking about the password or the Steam CD-key?

If its the CD-key you mind sending me a link?

You're talking about the password or the Steam CD-key?

If its the CD-key you mind sending me a link?

Hmmm i have no idea where, the site has changed it'd be best to ask on their forums on facepunch

Rust fourms here

• Sapphire

I personally don't like how Rust looks, but I know this excites many

But even of you are not able to activate it on steam, you are still able to play right? Do you still receives the updates, etc? I can't believe they would abandon you.

You cant play without the key now because when the game first came out you could only play it from the browser.

Now that its on steam its only possible to play it on steam...

Played it on a friend's PC,and I found it a pretty awesome game. It has combined feeling (Minecraft+DayZ) which makes it pretty unique.

By DayZ,I mean the emotions you get from playing it.

*Noted on my Christmas wishlist*

But even of you are not able to activate it on steam, you are still able to play right? Do you still receives the updates, etc? I can't believe they would abandon you.

You cant play without the key now because when the game first came out you could only play it from the browser.

Now that its on steam its only possible to play it on steam...

Well that sucks... i'm sorry.

Check their forums, maybe some other players have the same issue?

Please keep us updated...!

Where?

^^Don't know if trolling or serious...

Anyway this thread can be closed now that i have managed to get my CD-key, Thanks for trying to help.

Im also glad I made some people buy this game, Is is great.

//Do not comment until this is closed.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

//Thread closed as OP requested ~Onionjack