Server time (UTC): 2023-02-09 09:01

White list Review

Jammosan

Hey guys iv'e been reading a few questions on how the reviews work as in they get accepted more quickly of the quality of the application and how much you have donated. I decided to donate £10 instead of £5 to try and bump myself up the queue but it seems i have not moved up at all (still 18/22 or so). Just wondering how much this is going to take considering there is 10 pound iv'e just spent. Thanks.

A Noobie to the community Jammo :)

Guest spartan23424

Donations from what i hear get you a review quicker but spending more than everyone else doesn't get you moved up but it does help out in the long run with custom skins and stuff. i believe

Hey guys iv'e been reading a few questions on how the reviews work as in they get accepted more quickly of the quality of the application and how much you have donated. I decided to donate £10 instead of £5 to try and bump myself up the queue but it seems i have not moved up at all (still 18/22 or so). Just wondering how much this is going to take considering there is 10 pound iv'e just spent. Thanks.

A Noobie to the community Jammo :)

The admins get many whitelist applications each day, all i can say is be patient and it will eventually get reviewed

• Emerald

The whitelist doesn't speed up the more you donate, you just simply have to donate 5 Euro or over to unlock it.

The thing that speeds up your application is how long it is. The system calculates how many characters you have written and automatically puts you higher up.